DLDI Error running old homebrew through TwilightMenu

dmaiden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm trying to use PPSE-DS (an old ass homebrew savegame editor for 4th gen pokemon) on my DSi XL running it through TwilightMenu and I get a DLDI error on launch. I've read around and nds-bootstrap should do those things so I don't know what's causing the issue in this case. There's no DLDI patch for TwilightMenu and trying to boot the homebrew through direct or other methods yields no results, anyone know what could be causing this?

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use PPSE-DS (an old ass homebrew savegame editor for 4th gen pokemon) on my DSi XL running it through TwilightMenu and I get a DLDI error on launch. I've read around and nds-bootstrap should do those things so I don't know what's causing the issue in this case. There's no DLDI patch for TwilightMenu and trying to boot the homebrew through direct or other methods yields no results, anyone know what could be causing this?
TWiLight Menu++ automatically DLDI patches (via nds-bootstrap on DSi/3DS SD card), many old homebrew programs just don't work with nds-bootstrap (yet at least). The only solutions are to get a flashcard or use a RAM disk with TWiLight Menu++, however a save editor in a RAM disk would be useless as changes cannot be saved.

Maybe try using pkmn-chest instead? It works on DSi SD and is probably better anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs