DLC super smash bros

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Goos, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Goos
    OP

Goos Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2018
    Netherlands
    ÜT: 51.894746,4.491589
    I downloaded super smash via -removed- and the DLC ljnk is there too.
    I downloaded the game and the DLC and installed the cia on FBI.

I have the game up and running but i dont have any of the DLC. No new characters or stages. What could i be doing wrong?

Last edited by gamesquest1, Sep 25, 2018 - Reason: link to piracy site removed
  2. Goos
    OP

Goos Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2018
    Netherlands
    ÜT: 51.894746,4.491589
    Could someone respond please

3. antiNT

antiNT a.k.a Johnny El Pollo Loco

Sep 14, 2015
    Qatar
    Doha - Qatar
    Do you have the latest game update ?

4. Tac 21

Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    try re downloading the cia from FBI again- I had some issues but had to redownload and I got em on.

also, when you go online, for update checks, eshop and system transfer, you'll likely lose your DLC and you'll have to redownload. this is because... of some check not registering them simple way is to reinstall CIA file.

now... I was gonna make a topic about this but if I may highjack this one for a moment, I've been reading there are ways to KEEP the DLC in there even after eshop vsits. how? I HAVE a 3DS that has its DLC installed outside of eshop... and because I never vsit before I installed it STAYS ON EVEN WHEN I go to the DLC shop in smash, it keeps its folder.

Hyrule warriors seems to stay on, but smash does not... what check is causing this and how can I change it to make it like my other- ex system where it always stays on?

I bought this game to support it for sure, but you gotta admit, the DLC, while completing the game, is very expensive.

F3NR1S likes this.