Gaming DLC in a broken LAN XBox360

Dogway

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello.

I'm having a problem with this shitty generation of consoles. Support also sucks shit so I have to come here to ask.
My 360 lan card broke itself a few months ago, so now I can not do any online playing or buying DLC content. Well I never bought any DLC but now that 3rd strike appeared I really want to buy it. Normally when i want to play the demos, my friend downloads it for me, and brings them in an USB and it works in my console. So I thought something similar, I would give him my gamertag, he would buy the 3rd strike game and download it. He would then give me back my gamertag and bought game.

Does this work or is there any problem because it is not my console which downloaded the content?

And if all this fails, does the wifi adapter needs the LAN card or is it independent?

oh how I miss the oldskool consoles; buy, insert, play...
Thanks

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Won't work. If the DLC is downloaded on another console, then you'll need to be signed in to your gamertag and connected to live for it to works on yours.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like Armadillo said, it won't work. However, the Wi-Fi adapter will work, since it's connected through USB and not Ethernet.

Dogway

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mmm thank you
angry.gif

Guess Ill buy the wifi, or just pirate the console... Im pissed off. I guess repair must be more expensive than the adapter...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel