Dj Portable DS ver 1.1 Beta

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by zatelli, Mar 1, 2007.

Mar 1, 2007

Dj Portable DS ver 1.1 Beta by zatelli at 5:09 PM (1,220 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. zatelli
    OP

Member zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France

Dj Portable DS ver 1.1 Beta

Ouendan like homebrew

t4ils has updated his homebrew musical game that goes by the name of Dj Portable DS.
    This version introduces a few changes compared to the previous one, now it's possible to switch between french & english , instruments limitations have been removed & it's possible from now on to change every note's height making synchronisation with the music a tad tougher. There's still no DLDI support at the moment, it won't be able to save your edited songs but it's still playable nonetheless.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

How to play :
    • Copy songX.sav files at the root of your flashcard or anywhere else.
    • It uses FAT libs but it's still playable without, it just won't be able to save.
    • In addition to the game there's a song editor.
    • In later releases, the game will be released with full songs.

The game:

The objective is to hit the right buttons accurately and obtain a score as high as possible.
    The more you the correct buttons in sync with the music, the higher your combo thus te higher your score.

A precision rating as well as your hits combo will eventually show up at top right corner of your screen.

[​IMG] Dj portable DS 1.1 Beta

2. kernelPANIC

Member kernelPANIC GBAtemp Fan

Spain
    Actually, this is more of a DJ Max Portable-like Homebrew rather than an Ouendan-like homebrew...

3. t4ils

Member t4ils GBAtemp Regular

France
    yep, it's more like dj max portable [​IMG]

Actually, there IS dldi support, you just have to patch the game yourself 'cause i'm too lazy to do it with every linker possible ^^

A new version will be released probably before next week
    it will include an improved way to press key, i'll try to recode the way it works
    i'll also try to include a soft reset to return to linker menu and other things [​IMG]

4. dOoBiX

Banned dOoBiX Banned

United States
    I am using a DLDI R4-patched version of this game on my R4.

I am able to hit the bars with Left, Up, and A... but X does not work for me :wtf: