Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone,

Dissidia is awesome, eh??
biggrin.gif

I just started playing it a while ago and I'm really enjoying it.

I need some help with two things: the controls and the menus.
For the controls, I've figured out this much:

Analog: Movement
Square: Advance physical attacks (?)
X: Jump
Circle: Basic physical attacks
Triangle: Special movements (?)

L: Lock on/off
R: Block

Are there any basic combos that affect all characters? (Say, R + Square) for example.

And for the menus, can someone provide a text translation of each MENU NAME, I don't need anything else other than that. So like "Duel", or "Story", or something.

And for all those who are wondering, compressing the ISO works fine. I used level 3 and it runs fine.
happy.gif

Thanks all!

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You might want to read this:

Dissidia_Mini_Guide.jpg

Not my guide by the way.

Forgot to mention, going into EX Mode is R + Square. Not Square + X as the guide says.

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thegame07 said:
I'm going to wait for it to come out in english before I play it I don't want to spoil the fun
biggrin.gif

Same here. Even though FF is my favorite franchise, I refuse to play any game in Japanese (or any language I can't read). It just is dumb to me to be so impatient that you can't even wait for a US release. Anyways, enjoy the game...

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe said:
thegame07 said:
I'm going to wait for it to come out in english before I play it I don't want to spoil the fun
biggrin.gif

Same here. Even though FF is my favorite franchise, I refuse to play any game in Japanese (or any language I can't read). It just is dumb to me to be so impatient that you can't even wait for a US release. Anyways, enjoy the game...

I understand what you mean. I doubt I'm even going to do the Story mode until the US release comes out. I'll just do free battles and such.
By the way, do JAP saves work with US games and vice-versa?
I know it works with the DS. =\

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
blastimpulseee said:
Maybe said:
thegame07 said:
biggrin.gif

I understand what you mean. I doubt I'm even going to do the Story mode until the US release comes out. I'll just do free battles and such.
Im pretty sure it doesnt. But i remember this program which i use to convert my MHP2 jpn sav to eng. Dont know if it will work with this
unsure.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ENDscape said:
blastimpulseee said:
Maybe said:
thegame07 said:
biggrin.gif

Im pretty sure it doesnt. But i remember this program which i use to convert my MHP2 jpn sav to eng. Dont know if it will work with this
unsure.gif

ohmy.gif
Does this program only work for MHP2?

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maybe said:
thegame07 said:
biggrin.gif

After playing tons of Japanese games, you start to get a feel for them. I forget that Dissidia is even in Japanese because it's so natural to me. Once you learn the controls, your set. I don't feel like I'm missing out on the story much, because it doesn't seem to have much of one. The good guys from Final Fantasy fight the bad guys from Final Fantasy. That's about all the information I need to enjoy the game
yaypsp.gif

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this game is not too bad. i like the battle system, but i hate that board game feel to it. i was hoping it was going to be a full blown rpg.

i wish that crisis core had the same battle system.

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The language doesn't matter much, it's all about the gameplay to me.

There is enough English in the game for me to sufficiently equip items and whatnot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging