Disney Town

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by FlashX007, Sep 29, 2010.

1. FlashX007
    OP

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    Hey guys... I am currently playing as Ventus in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep but I am stuck at Disney Town. I need to do something that involves the ice cream machine where I push X according to the beats and etc. but I am not coordinated enough to do so. I am hoping somebody could possibly help me out by doing this one small part for me? I will provide my save file if somebody is willing to do it but I am stuck and I am fixated on getting through it before continuing. Please help me out. [​IMG]

2. FlashX007
    OP

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    Could somebody help me out please? [​IMG]

3. Roxas Neval

Roxas Neval Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2010
    The World that Never was
    all u have to do is press the button when the circle is close enough,kinda like DDR

4. ut2k4master

ut2k4master Lord Tourettes

Feb 20, 2010
    Germany
    there are 5 songs in total i believe, i could do it for you but i only have the european version [​IMG]

5. FlashX007
    OP

FlashX007 GBAtemp Maniac

Newcomer
    May 3, 2009
    United States
    Can't USA version work with EUR version? I was asking if somebody could do it for me anyway. I just can't do it I tried about 20 times.

6. ut2k4master

ut2k4master Lord Tourettes

Feb 20, 2010
    Germany
    hm, i think there is some kind of save converter to convert it from us to eu and back. you could try that and send me the save

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice