Misc Diskeeper 2007 & Nintendo Wi-Fi Dongle & 52103

Haruspex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yes i know all of you asking yourself now: WTF are you talking about? Does really a defrag program has anything to do with the Nintendo dongle? Believe me it does!

Okay so i tried to connect to the NWF after a long time and i get the 52103 error code (Note: Diskeeper 2007 was installed). I tried almost everything with no success. I thought to recover a full image i made with Acronis as a last resort, after i recover it the WI-FI dongle worked perfectly!(Note: Diskeeper isn't installed) So i did some stuff like Windows Update, update and configure some programs etc. because the backup was approx. 2 months old. (Note: I also installed Diskeeper 2007) Later i tried again to connect to the NWF but guess what the "mysterious" 52103 error code appeared again! I was really frustrated and i was wondering what the hell is going on? I tried again some stuff like reinstall the dongle drivers but again no success at all.

So, i thought (again) to recover the Acronis Image and test the nintendo dongle again. It worked perfectly of course until i installed Diskeeper 2007 and the error code 52103 appeared again! To really prove that Diskeeper is the culprit i uninstalled Diskeeper 2007 and the Nintendo dongle works perfectly again!

I made this post to let everybody know about that, because it's almost impossible to find (and to think) that there is a confict between the Nintendo dongle and Diskeeper 2007.

Btw, i use the Diskeeper 2007 Pro Premier (latest build 706) and the latest drivers for the Nintendo dongle (1.04)

Edit- I just tried the really latest build of Diskeeper 2007 (709) and now it works perfectly!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-