Diskeeper 2007 & Nintendo Wi-Fi Dongle & 52103

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Haruspex, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Haruspex
    OP

Haruspex GBAtemp Regular

Apr 12, 2006
    Greece
    Yes i know all of you asking yourself now: WTF are you talking about? Does really a defrag program has anything to do with the Nintendo dongle? Believe me it does!

Okay so i tried to connect to the NWF after a long time and i get the 52103 error code (Note: Diskeeper 2007 was installed). I tried almost everything with no success. I thought to recover a full image i made with Acronis as a last resort, after i recover it the WI-FI dongle worked perfectly!(Note: Diskeeper isn't installed) So i did some stuff like Windows Update, update and configure some programs etc. because the backup was approx. 2 months old. (Note: I also installed Diskeeper 2007) Later i tried again to connect to the NWF but guess what the "mysterious" 52103 error code appeared again! I was really frustrated and i was wondering what the hell is going on? I tried again some stuff like reinstall the dongle drivers but again no success at all.

So, i thought (again) to recover the Acronis Image and test the nintendo dongle again. It worked perfectly of course until i installed Diskeeper 2007 and the error code 52103 appeared again! To really prove that Diskeeper is the culprit i uninstalled Diskeeper 2007 and the Nintendo dongle works perfectly again!

I made this post to let everybody know about that, because it's almost impossible to find (and to think) that there is a confict between the Nintendo dongle and Diskeeper 2007.

Btw, i use the Diskeeper 2007 Pro Premier (latest build 706) and the latest drivers for the Nintendo dongle (1.04)

Edit- I just tried the really latest build of Diskeeper 2007 (709) and now it works perfectly! [​IMG]

2. Ery

Ery GBAtemp Regular

Oct 29, 2006
    Woah, how the hell can that program do anything with the Wi-Fi Dongle?

3. Dirtie

Dirtie :'D

Former Staff
    Sep 9, 2003
    New Zealand
    Zealer
    It's possible that it somehow mistakenly detects it as a USB drive/mem card.

4. Shebang

Shebang GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2007
    Belgium
    tnx for the information.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice