1. Cecilmax

OP Cecilmax GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I just discover something interesting on PS4, maybe its something already known but I want to share it.

I bought a game online and ask for a refund, the game was already installed. Once the refund was done the game still appear in my list of games installed with no lock. I just try to start it, I got the message that I need to purchase it and it become locked.

That mean the concept of locking is not implemented into the pkg but it is something verified online ?

I should have check if the game would be run if I was offline ?

2. ScarletDreamz

ScarletDreamz [Debug Mode]

United States
    If this is true, you pretty much have to go offline forever after installing a game. lol.

3. DinohScene

DinohScene hail p1ngpong

Antarctica
    The data is still on your harddrive, Sony can't remove that from a distance.
    They just revoked your rights to the game (which is probably checked online yes)

4. Cecilmax

OP Cecilmax GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    That would mean, if we install a game from japanese account, we have to keep the japanese profile to play the game with another account. If the checking is online, that mean we can delete the japanese account..

That bring me to a question, in that case, we can install the pkg of P.T and play with it when we are offline to prevent it to be locked..

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - something, Discover,