Status
Not open for further replies.

Jettison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I try to boot up Pokemon Pearl, i get a white screen. With debug on, it says its running Pearl with 1 parameters but still doesn't go beyond a white screen. What does the parameter mean?

PsiAeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question! For some odd reason, after updating to TWLoader 5.5.1 + Bootloader Unofficial b444a11 Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows will not load anymore, but it worked fine in TWLoader 5.5.0 + Unofficial 9a073cf (and also tested the Old/Official, and they won't load it either), is there any way to grab 9a073cf from somewhere?

WarioTails358

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Another Super Mario 3D, when falling into a pit in some courses and collecting specific stars in specific courses the game will freeze for me. Even exiting the course crashes the game for me.

PurpeT

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First thank you for this masterpice of Software :D
i have the newstes twloader 5.5.1 at the moment.

- Pokemon Pearl (EU) works with the Version 1.3 (not the version of TWLoader means) without problems.
- Yo Gi Oh Spirit Callers works
- Super Mario 64 works.

Sometimes you must wait 12-15 seconds until the white screen ends!

Last edited by PurpeT,

TheMagicMan

A Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i formated my sd card fat32 with 32 kb cluster, but mario kart ds still boots at a white screen, no debug or nothing.

Does it matter what firmware you have?

Last edited by TheMagicMan,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I try to boot up Pokemon Pearl, i get a white screen. With debug on, it says its running Pearl with 1 parameters but still doesn't go beyond a white screen. What does the parameter mean?
Nothing for retail ROMs. Just keep trying.
Make sure you have Mario Kart DS set as donor ROM.
Quick question! For some odd reason, after updating to TWLoader 5.5.1 + Bootloader Unofficial b444a11 Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows will not load anymore, but it worked fine in TWLoader 5.5.0 + Unofficial 9a073cf (and also tested the Old/Official, and they won't load it either), is there any way to grab 9a073cf from somewhere?
Try release bootstrap?
So i formated my sd card fat32 with 32 kb cluster, but mario kart ds still boots at a white screen, no debug or nothing.

Does it matter what firmware you have?
No.

Poudink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It happens to me too. I figured it was because I was using beta releases or something but it seems to not be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7