Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Hey!

I have the same common problem as many others. I get the white screen after launching any DS Rom. I tried going to the nds-bootstrap and tried putting the bootstrap.nds file into my roms AND my _nds file. What the hell should I do? If this was already solved, I'm sorry! I just really don't want to look over 100 pages of comments. Thanks!

I use old 3ds
I launch Homebrew with soundhax (or the cia)
I installed the both cias
I put in .nds roms
I put the bootstrap file
I do use custom firmware (CFW and Luma)

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it alright if i use a mario kart.nds file that i dumped from a cartridge using decrypt9, as a donor rom? Or is there a different rom i should use?

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey!

I have the same common problem as many others. I get the white screen after launching any DS Rom. I tried going to the nds-bootstrap and tried putting the bootstrap.nds file into my roms AND my _nds file. What the hell should I do? If this was already solved, I'm sorry! I just really don't want to look over 100 pages of comments. Thanks!

I use old 3ds
I launch Homebrew with soundhax (or the cia)
I installed the both cias
I put in .nds roms
I put the bootstrap file
I do use custom firmware (CFW and Luma)
White screens means that the game is not supported (as of today very few games work). Just wait for updates of the bootstrap

D

Deleted User

White screens means that the game is not supported (as of today very few games work). Just wait for updates of the bootstrap
Oh well thats useful.. I guess.

I'm just trying to get out of the black screen that happends every time I turn on my 3ds... so yea

mIRChele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I installed twlnand side and twloader CIA (even if twlnand does not come in dsiware installed games in system options, but maybe this is normal). I have mkds eur and sm64ds eur rom in the proper directory (twloader recognizes them). I have set mkds as donor rom. However, when I try to start sm64ds I get a White screen After the Nintendo DS logo. If i Press start the lower screen shows "bootstrap not found", but I updated It from the app, both official and unofficial. How Can I use It?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

t34p075

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm having an issue with Mario Kart DS and white screen, even though it says it's compatible here. Am I reading something wrong? I'm on New 3DS XL, loading from SD card. I ripped the .nds myself using decrypt9WIP from USA version of cart.

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For anyone with white screen: be sure to update your bootstrap, by pressing X in TWLoader settings, and switch to "release" in ntr settings.

Reactions: nop90

t34p075

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone with white screen: be sure to update your bootstrap, by pressing X in TWLoader settings, and switch to "release" in ntr settings.

Thanks, did that but still getting white screen on Mario Kart :(

EDIT: Ok, so rebooted the 3DS and now it's working? No idea why, but hey! Thanks for the help!

Last edited by t34p075,

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I said that TWLoader didn't add all of my games. I decided to get some rom hacks of Mario Kart DS, i added them but those don't show up either. TWLoader is only showing 20 games and doesn't even have NSMB in the mix. Could you fix this? I'm on TWLoader version 3.2.1. (I have an O3DS 11.2 if that helps.)

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
The auto-updater for TWLoader messed up. Now I can't start TWLoader since it tries to install a new update while there isn't any.
Disable wireless, then boot into TWLoader, once booted in, disable auto-updater. Then re-enable wireless.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh wait, I found out why. It was because there are multiple pages... My bad, sorry guys. xD

SirAwesome1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do i remove a game from the flash cart forwarder? its icon is stuck in the menu after deleting it from the flash cart, and files matching its name on the 3ds sd card

ItsYogSothoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey man. Great work on this app. I have one request. Can you add "Project Rub (0021)" to compatibility list. It's fully working since 0.3.1 bootstrap.

ElitePowerGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I get an error when it says installing latest version of the side CIA that I installed so what do I do

Same here, and this happened for me literally the second time I opened TWLoader, even though the first time around it was fine. I tried reinstalling the cia, but that didn't work either.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I get an error when it says installing latest version of the side CIA that I installed so what do I do
Same here, and this happened for me literally the second time I opened TWLoader, even though the first time around it was fine. I tried reinstalling the cia, but that didn't work either.
It could be because your DSi side part doesn't have enough space.

Go to system settings, data management, DSiware and clear up some space.

Then try to install it.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it alright if i use a mario kart.nds file that i dumped from a cartridge using decrypt9, as a donor rom? Or is there a different rom i should use?
Yes, you can use a dumped MKDS rom.
How do i remove a game from the flash cart forwarder? its icon is stuck in the menu after deleting it from the flash cart, and files matching its name on the 3ds sd card
?
when it was updating it went to an error has occurred
Will be fixed in the next version.

Reactions: Aletron9000
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone