Status
Not open for further replies.

ShizzleMyDizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The method with holding L to ender emunand, but i think i dont have one, cause i dont get any error messages, it just freezes and whitescreening if i try to start a game

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The method with holding L to ender emunand, but i think i dont have one, cause i dont get any error messages, it just freezes and whitescreening if i try to start a game
Is the ROM you're trying to run, on a flashcard? Make sure you set the flashcard to Acekard 2(i) in Settings.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this only work with Luma? I use Corbenik with a Super Card DSTwo. I installed the TWLoader - TWLNAND side.cia to both sysnand and emunand. Then I installed the TWLoader.cia to emunand only as that is what I use. Downloaded and put the DSTwo package files that go on 3DS SD and Flashcard SD. Made a proper ini and launch the ini after selecting DSTwo from the GUI. I get the DSi bootscreen and then it whitescreens. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this only work with Luma? I use Corbenik with a Super Card DSTwo. I installed the TWLoader - TWLNAND side.cia to both sysnand and emunand. Then I installed the TWLoader.cia to emunand only as that is what I use. Downloaded and put the DSTwo package files that go on 3DS SD and Flashcard SD. Made a proper ini and launch the ini after selecting DSTwo from the GUI. I get the DSi bootscreen and then it whitescreens. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
Try turning on console output, because that works for some reason.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@ShizzleMyDizzle I know why you're getting crashes. Make sure you dumped the DSP firm, as that's needed to play the sound effects. Check here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-dsp-dump.423860/

Reactions: zfreeman

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I cant boot any rom, when i select a game it boots only to this screen my flashcard is the standard blue gateway

Attachments

• 14816717715071726665169.jpg
    14816717715071726665169.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 178

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant boot any rom, when i select a game it boots only to this screen my flashcard is the standard blue gateway
Did you extract the files from the pack for your card, and you set the flashcard in TWLoader settings? Also, saving doesn't work for your flashcard, resulting in some games crashing.

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
C
Did you extract the files from the pack for your card, and you set the flashcard in TWLoader settings? Also, saving doesn't work for your flashcard, resulting in some games crashing.
Yes, i missing the ini file on my 3ds sdcard but now, i have a different error

Attachments

• 1481672805956-175152169.jpg
    1481672805956-175152169.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 160

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8, when everything is working correctly should the rom load directly or will it load to the flashcard menu where you have to select it. I only ask this as the DSTwo works natively on the 3DS anyway. I would really like to skip the DSTwo menu and load the rom directly, but I am not sure if it works this way. Great work on this app regardless. Thank you.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8, when everything is working correctly should the rom load directly or will it load to the flashcard menu where you have to select it. I only ask this as the DSTwo works natively on the 3DS anyway. I would really like to skip the DSTwo menu and load the rom directly, but I am not sure if it works this way. Great work on this app regardless. Thank you.
If you extracted the DSTWO files from the pack, yes, the ROM will load directly.

Reactions: stl25

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will try and report back. I am doing all this on a New 3DS (sysNAND 9.2/emuNAND 11.2) with a 128 GB microSD card. I have a 64 GB microSD in my DSTwo. Not sure if this could be part of my problem. Thanks again.

TarkinMX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 Is it possible to use an.ini file for homebrew? Or maybe even scan subfolders for.nds files? I ask bc I have lemmingsds and commanDS keen on my sd card in the main folder for homebrew but both of these games require additional files to the .nds file and with all the loose files in that folder it just feels like it's a mess to look at. I like having my homebrew games in their own subfolders.

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CFW shouldn't matter. Is Reset Slot-1 set to on?
Try installing this CIA.

Installed in sysNAND and emuNAND. Open TWLoader on emuNAND enter setting and select my flashcard. When I try to return the app freezes. I have been unable to launch my rom as the app freezes when I move between the settings and flashcard menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway +1