Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mmh yeah but a little bit slow.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The text is very slow, 1 letter each 3 seconds, music and animations are normal
That's odd.
The menu is slow, and all is fast for me.

TLNiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Attempted to run Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure from SD.
Instead of white screen, I got "Unable to read game data. Turn power off and re-insert game card" game error on Sonic Rush, and identical error with SRA.
...have I done something wrong? I'm pretty sure installed both cia files mentioned in the guide.

Last edited by TLNiles,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attempted to run Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure from SD.
Instead of white screen, I got "Unable to read game data. Turn power off and re-insert game card" game error on Sonic Rush, and identical error with SRA.
...have I done something wrong? I'm pretty sure installed both cia files mentioned in the guide.
Take the game card out.

D

Deleted User

Finally, the day I can play Catz Clan: the only game that matters.
Of course, I can't get it to work. It seems to be my curse. So I've come with a plea for help. When I start TWLoader, it loads a bit (gets passed the 3DS screen), and then crashes with the "your system will now reboot" box. I've captured a picture of the ERRDISP with the latest Luma3DS nightly, which I'm running, installed on A9LH.
9KjXsGU.jpg
I don't think I've got any patched TWLNANDs installed, and I'm able to run other DSiWare (for example, "Mario Calculator" and "Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition"). I've got 11.2.0-35U on an N3DSXL. Any help would be appreciated.
Attached is the ERRDISP dump. It is in ZIP form due to GBATemp's file restrictions.

I've tried reinstalling the clean AGB and TWL CIAs, to no avail. The same error screen is displayed, as captured above. I can find a crash dump in the following file, but at what cost...?

EDIT: Apparently, this is no longer only an issue with TWLoader. freeShop has encountered the same exception type: "prefetch abort". It's spreading!

EDIT2: Any homebrew (not "official" applications) that require Internet connectivity, such as freeShop, Homebr3w, the Homebrew launcher, and TWLoader do not work, even with WiFi disabled. Updating FBI works though, which is strange. I'll see if using a different connection works.

EDIT3: Nope! Still non-functional. Great.

EDIT4: I tried deleting the TWLoader CIAs, following 3ds.guide's guide on DSiWare not working, but of course it didn't work. FBI said something about not being able to read "icon 132" when installing TWLoader.CIA, yet I doubt it has anything to do with that.

EDIT5: freeShop and the sorts are now miraculously working. Not TWLoader, though. What a shame!

Last edited by ,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TWLoader v2.0.1

Additions:
  • Press SELECT in the game menu to start up GBARunner2.
  • Auto-updater/downloader for bootstrap and both TWLoader CIAs. You can download an official (release) or unofficial (good latest working commit) version of bootstrap.

Files added/changed:
  • sdroot/_nds/twloader/TWLoader - TWLNAND side.cia
  • sdroot/_nds/GBARunner2.nds

Last edited by RocketRobz,

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice.
Will you add an option to switch music.wav ?
Like : «music1.wav», «music2.wav», «music3.wav» is on the «twloader» folder and on the settings we can switch ?
I know my english suck

EDIT : And runner.gba need to be on the _nds folder ?

Last edited by nooby89,

ArtemisM

Kupo for Kupo Nuts
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting an error when I try to install the twlnand side .cia to sysnand's sd card dir using the H&S injected FBI. Any ideas? Using Luma3ds to boot back into sysnand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: I'll take that as a "no" then...