Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyarion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reinstalled from scratch and it does work now on AK2i, thanks... but not without a caveat. Add Games isn't working quite right.

1) It looks at the 3DS SD card rather than the flashcard SD card. I had to create a copy of the flashcard library at the same relative place on the 3DS SD to test.
2) When writing the ini, it drops the first character of NDS_PATH. Rather than "NDS_PATH = library/nds/test.nds", it will write "NDS_PATH = ibrary/nds/test.nds". After fixing this, TWLoader will boot the ini normally.
3) Probably because of either or both of these problems, after writing the ini it crashes with:
Code:
Running fat:/_nds/twloader.nds with 1 parameters
Start failed. Error 1
Press start...
Putting _nds/twloader.nds on the 3DS SD didn't fix this, though.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reinstalled from scratch and it does work now on AK2i, thanks... but not without a caveat. Add Games isn't working quite right.

1) It looks at the 3DS SD card rather than the flashcard SD card. I had to create a copy of the flashcard library at the same relative place on the 3DS SD to test.
2) When writing the ini, it drops the first character of NDS_PATH. Rather than "NDS_PATH = library/nds/test.nds", it will write "NDS_PATH = ibrary/nds/test.nds". After fixing this, TWLoader will boot the ini normally.
3) Probably because of either or both of these problems, after writing the ini it crashes with:
Code:
Running fat:/_nds/twloader.nds with 1 parameters
Start failed. Error 1
Press start...
Putting _nds/twloader.nds on the 3DS SD didn't fix this, though.
1) Didn't know that.
2) I'll look into it.

Reactions: artlan

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently updated TWLoader to 5.1.0, and booting my game from the menu (or the Add Games function) both just bring me to the flashcart's menu.

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 Unfortunately with this new release updating the NDS-Bootstrap files causes a data abort again. This was fixed in 5.0.1 so I'm not sure why it's back.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 Unfortunately with this new release updating the NDS-Bootstrap files causes a data abort again. This was fixed in 5.0.1 so I'm not sure why it's back.
The .json file containing update data was edited, but I forgot to fix TWLoader to reflect the change.

alphanator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this error and I just update both bootstrap and TWLoader
IMG_20170612_144456.jpg
IMG_20170612_144517.jpg
IMG_20170612_144456.jpg IMG_20170612_144517.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.