D-Jay

High rulez
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A50SNAKE said:
16:9 is widescreen correct? any chance of a 4:3 english version D-Jay? i have and older old school 27" TV that i am using...thanks for all that you do for those of us that can't...it is appreciated and i can't wait to try your MiiWii...take care...

Yes. sure. I will make it this evening when I am at home.
-Btw- You can use widescreen on 4:3, too. The graphics just look deformed, but games will run normally.
When I have finished the 4:3 channel, you can update without uninstall the widescreen.

A50SNAKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
D-Jay said:
A50SNAKE said:
16:9 is widescreen correct? any chance of a 4:3 english version D-Jay? i have and older old school 27" TV that i am using...thanks for all that you do for those of us that can't...it is appreciated and i can't wait to try your MiiWii...take care...

Yes. sure. I will make it this evening when I am at home.
-Btw- You can use widescreen on 4:3, too. The graphics just look deformed, but games will run normally.
When I have finished the 4:3 channel, you can update without uninstall the widescreen.

Really? that is wicked...thanks sooo much...so then you are saying i can install the 16:9 now, just as is, then update with the 4:3 version when its out? great news...also...any updates on your MiiWii....i am holding off on SoftMii for now, as the tri pack of launchers i am using are working fine without altering my system, but i think your MiiWii sounds more my speed and level of "awwwww"....that i would be looking for...thanks again...

myron0815

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, everyone using usb now... but can someone reupload the files?!?
TIA!

regarding the error -2011 on 3.3e:
was it because a wrong version tried, or did a downgrade help?!
(just curious, have to update a friends wii soon)

Vegeta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D-Jay said:
Three packages:

- Englisch 16:9 Widescreen [Download]
- German 16:9 Widescreen [Download]
- German 4:3 [Download

The English Widescreen version has a German config menu
frown.gif

sam1996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have got the wii Backup Launcher Gamma but i have to use it through the homebrew channel. Is this one a whole seperate channel like the internet channel and news channel.
Sorry for seeming dumb lol.

Vegeta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sam1996 said:
I have got the wii Backup Launcher Gamma but i have to use it through the homebrew channel. Is this one a whole seperate channel like the internet channel and news channel.Sorry for seeming dumb lol.

Yes, its a WAD that you install as a channel.

phreon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys!

First of all, thanks a ton for all this work you're putting into this - I can't possibly express how much I appreciate not having to start up the Wii for my wife all the time (she's not very technical) and getting her to learn how to use homebrew channel and load the launcher from there is like pulling teeth...

However, I've run into a problem with the channel... When I try to boot up a backup, the screen is just black - I can hear the sounds and I can even control the game to a certain extent (can't see anything
tongue.gif
), but there simply isn't any picture... If I hold down 1 while booting and get into the configuration menu and launch the game from there, it works flawlessly... Any ideas what I might have done wrong?

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
download for pal please it says no download avalible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool