Hacking Disaster: Day of Crisis 001# Error on 3.2j!!

simpleplan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help. I have a japan wii, on 3.2j, downgraded from 3.4j. Modchip unknown. Right now I'm trying to play Disaster: Day of Crisis, burned on 4x on a DVD with Nero. Used WBB on the iso beforehand. So when I insert the game into the wii, it loads up on the disc channel, but when I click start, I get the 001# error.

So I decided to try GeckoOS and the Backup launcher 0.3 Gamma. I first tried with gecko, but it just stays there on the "LAUCHING GAME" part with nothing happening. So I decided to try the backup launcher. At first it didn't work, but after I installed the new cIOS, I tried it and it worked. The game started and I was on the main menu of the game. However, some parts of the menu was cut off, so I wanted to change my Wii screen option back to 4:3 first. So I pressed the middle button on the wii-mote to go back, however it became a blue screen instead when I clicked "MENU". I turned off and on my wii by pressing the button and when I tried again, the launcher didn't work, all I saw was a black screen now.

Therefore I need help! Either on the 001# error or the backup launcher. I tried another game using the backup launcher and it didn't work either.... So I have no idea what's wrong. I really want to play Disaster: Day of Crisis. Please help me. Thanks!

simpleplan123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you think if I could I would? Anyways if the back-up is giving me so much problems already, don't you think the original won't work either? And I'm playing a PAL game on my JAP wii... I'm not getting the jap one as I won't understand a single thing.

jqwest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that problem a couple of years ago with the ssbb import....I had to update mod chip to newest firmware and everything will work...What chip do u have??

jqwest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh and to figure out what chip u have might b hard....but i would download the updates from a few sites like the wiikey v1 and maybe wasabi and try the update disks...it wont hurt it if it the wrong disk. it just wont work....Try using all the firmware update disks till u find the right one

daniel54

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hey bro just change your menu to 3.1/3.2u
just use gecko os and this game will work....
if you are at singapore i might help u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-