ROM Hack Suggestion Disable Vision Music In Xenoblade Chronicles DE

TheZeroPercent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely one of my least favorite things about the original game is the vision music that plays after changing the future, pretty much every battle has the same song. Having it replace you will know our names was a pain. It got old fast. Even story important boss fights suffer from the music being replaced.

When the remake came out I was hoping they'd fix this issue or at least add an option to disable it but NOPE!

I was wondering if there was any way to disable this music and prevent it from interrupting whatever music is playing in the given battle.

If anyone could figure out a way to do this It'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by TheZeroPercent,

TheZeroPercent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly possible but you got to repack the game by replacing the music file for that specific song with a different song.

I guess that could work.. Thing is that my main issue with the song is the fact that it interrupts all the other battle themes. If I were to replace the song with something else then that would replace all others too. I want to somehow get rid of it. Even if it means removing visions all together.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess that could work.. Thing is that my main issue with the song is the fact that it interrupts all the other battle themes. If I were to replace the song with something else then that would replace all others too. I want to somehow get rid of it. Even if it means removing visions all together.

You can't remove vision it is part of the game feature for Shulk. The best you can do is replace the song.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill