Ncromancer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

I've been having some issues with DIOS Mios when i try to play Twilight princess.
The problem is that in some places of the game I need to reset the game for some tricks to work with the reset button on the Wii and when I do that sometimes my Wii just shuts off and sometimes I get the standard error. I'm using CFG Loader and Dios Mios 2.10.

I checked around the forum for this problem and I see more people having the standard error of holding the power button and stuff but I can play the game normally its just I can't reset the game for some reason.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thnx in advance.
Ncromancer.

Ncromancer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oke so uninstalled DM 2.10 and installed the new 2.11 but its the same with this version. Its not like I can't play any games they play just fine its just that I cant press the reset button otherwise I get this error again ( An Error has occured. Press the Power Button to turn you system off, and refer to your nintendo gamecube instruction booklet for details ).

To perform some glitches in this game I need to be able to reset the game at some parts.
Any other solutions?

Thnx for the reply though.

Reactions: _47iscool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi