Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
The first one applies on both normal disc channel and usb/cfg/wiiflow loader because you'll still need have a connected jumpdrive even if you're using an original gamecube retail disc.
The second one was to avoid using usb/cfg/wiiflow loader altogether and use gamecube retail discs on disc channel with Padhook enabled.

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you apply the 'Godzilla' patch to 2.5? in 2.6 there are still many things broken like NFS: Underground not booting at all. Also there are maybe 2 or 3 versions of 2.6, the first release broke Mario Kart but later it was silently updated, try redownloading DIOS MIOS and see if it works.

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Thank you for the updated/modded version of DIOS MIOS.
what did you change? could you provide a patch/diff with the next release? thanks.
I will provide source code (patches.c)along with the next mod version.
(this is the only file I changed)

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Can you apply the 'Godzilla' patch to 2.5? in 2.6 there are still many things broken like NFS: Underground not booting at all. Also there are maybe 2 or 3 versions of 2.6, the first release broke Mario Kart but later it was silently updated, try redownloading DIOS MIOS and see if it works.

'Godzilla' works for me with DM 2.5.

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I've been updating a the List
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/DIOS_MIOS_Compatibility_List
Cubivore, Custom Robo, Evolution worlds, Fantastic four, Harry potter Prisoner of azakaban, the incredibles, madagasgar, men in black2 , monsters inc.... Thats all those i've found so far.

I used CFG USB Loader(mod)+original DM2.6 to test several games
(which shows DM2.6 not working) in this compatibility list and I got
different result (all worked with no problem).

EX:Cubivore, Custom Robo,Harry potter Prisoner of azakaban,
The Itlian job...(all of them are NTSC version)

What I would like to do is to find those games with problem
(doesn't work) for DM2.6 but worked with DM2.5 .(then try to
fix it with a mod version )

d.d.d.

Trophies
XP
Country
I gotta install that mod2 wad soon. I finished my PC repair so the Wii is next. :D

I'm very curious, what kind of changes were made to DM2.6 to make some games work again?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Glad to hear the compatibility is still increasing in DM(L) (take that Devo XD) but I was wondering, are we still being punished to get the updated Quadforce? I'm dying to get save ability in Mario Kart Arcade GP 2!

player594

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bug in dm 2.6 mod 2 with Wind Waker NTSC. When Link gets his clothes they are invisible and the game freezes after about 10 minutes after that. Using Config r51

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
@Airline38, big thanks for your continuing compatibility improvement with DM 2.6 really it's epic!:mthr:
Glad to hear the compatibility is still increasing in DM(L) (take that Devo XD) but I was wondering, are we still being punished to get the updated Quadforce? I'm dying to get save ability in Mario Kart Arcade GP 2!
Dude WTF LOL!? I'm no child so I stopped getting punished a long time ago.. don't take it personal. A couple of people's selfish actions ruined what would have been a pleasant experience for the most of us, but punished "we" are certainly not lol.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
*removed*
Link is down, whenever possible could you re-up? Or maybe I'll just wait for you next mod :)

Edit: BTW does anyone know if there are any problematic games when being extracted w/DMToolbox that need to be aligned with 32k/64k rather than auto?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
@Airline38, big thanks for your continuing compatibility improvement with DM 2.6 really it's epic!:mthr:
Dude WTF LOL!? I'm no child so I stopped getting punished a long time ago.. don't take it personal. A couple of people's selfish actions ruined what would have been a pleasant experience for the most of us, but punished "we" are certainly not lol.
The "punished" part is the joke, we're being punished not to get Quadforce for a crime we didn't commet, it's a childish behavior!

I was about to upload a back yup but airline38 beat me to it, kudos!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Don't know what's wrong with "sendspace".
Anyway, I have uploaded again.
<snip>

Also I upload to a better(safe) space for backup:
<snip>
The files you linked violate GNU GPL v2 section 3. No source and no contact information were supplied with the files you linked to.

Fix that and the links will be allowed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2