Hacking DIOS MIOS (Lite)

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is the latest one http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/source/detail?r=37

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Error 404: Not found!
Do I need a Wii/GC game in drive? If so then I need to hit my buddy up so I can get a game back..

some games do yes, but there is an option in these loaders which should say no disc mode, try turning it on, as for the disc that is required, i cannot confirm if it is a wii/gc disc needed becuse in the past i hve known people to put blank discs or dvd movies in, the only reason a disc is required is to tell the Wii that the disc drive is shut

Xenith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else experiencing a black screen with Pikmin on dios mios 2.0 update 3d
I believe if I remember correctly it was working on dios mios 2.0 Update 2b

Xenith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else experiencing a black screen with Pikmin on dios mios 2.0 update 3d
I believe if I remember correctly it was working on dios mios 2.0 Update 2b

Pikmin only worked for me on Wiiflow

It worked for me on USB loader gx 1193, and Dios mios booter r26
I'm thinking it broke for me after the update, well I'm hoping it will be fixed after another update [:

dancemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know how NMM works? Does it create a file somewhere for each game or one file to be used by all?

Cheers

Never mind I found the answer :)

pigrush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi, I have problem when loading Fire Emblem: path of radiance with dml. I have posted this in the original post at
http://gbatemp.net/t.../page__st__4245
Sorry for spamming the same question here.
My wii is a 3.2u Korean version. Installed dml 1.4, and cfg usbloader 70 mod 32. I have GC memory card and joystick connected to the wii, and a wii game disc in the tray. So I have closed both NoDisc and NMM options. The tool I used to extract GC iso is GCReEx (I should used it for dml 1.4, right?). The SD card was formatted with FAT32 and I have copied the extracted files to sd:\games\ directory.
I have the game in cfg usbloader, and after pressing "start", the GC loader 0.4 screen pops up, several lines of console output, and the last line I can read is "loading mail.dol [***********]", then it just go to a black screen and I have to close wii. I cannot hear game audio at this point.
The image I used was PAL version. I guessed black screen may caused by video mode, so I tried to modify video settings to "force pal", "force pal 60" and "force pal 480p" in cfg usbloader, but none worked
I have tried to used NTSC-USA and NTSC-J version images with default, "force ntsc" and "force ntsc 480p", but still black screen.
I have tried to turn nodisc on and off, still no use.

Any idea what might be the problem and how to solve it? Thanks in advance

sorry for reposting, but anybody has any idea on this problem?

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
Update: Star Wars Rouge Squadron II is now broken with Update 3c & 3d

Work fine with the initial version of DIOS Mios 2.0

Works ok in GX..Wiiflow black screen but did not have time to play with settings

NTSC version..

Read one or two posts earlier... My version maybe under dumped or compressed.. however it did worked in previous versions..

superceleron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Funny thing is it will not let me uninstall a DM wad. It always give a -1017 error
I have the same problem that [member='icebrg5'] always give me the same error when i try to delete.
Try changing which IOS you use to delete it. 236 installs just fine but it won't install it for me. I use 249 for that to work (for me that's d2x v9 beta49 base 56)

thks i allready fixed it, used AnyTitle Deleter v1.1 and all works fine... but allways installs on 11 and 12 :wtf:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jack links has frito chili cheese now so yes