Not open for further replies.

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love how everybody just assumes all DML users will be switching to DM when it comes out. I for one will be using DML, until I see a compatibility list or something. I may be alone on this, but I think there could be a difference in compatibilty.
crediar said on the youtube video before comments were blocked that it has the same compatibility as DML

Reactions: 1 person

Zero Aurion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, my bad, I missed that. Think I might keep both, if it is possible... Though I fail to see why it wouldn't be possible to keep both...
Anyways, he has a youtube channel? Anybody know the name of it? I'd like to sub to it.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
homer-simpson-doh.gif

gotta learn to keep my mouth shut.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I don't think you could keep both unless you could manage to install one as an IOS.
Hmm, I've never tried that with a MIOS ... but by all means what actually gets RUN is BC which in turn runs the MIOS.

Actually, they way he probably could keep both would be one on neek and one in real NAND. I think he could actually have several emulated nand installations and pick the version he wants.

You could also always keep both in your WAD folder but I don't really see the point considering that Dios Mios already IS both. It's just kinda the newer version of DML.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Ok, fine... next time I know not to ask people here a simple question... Seems that is too hard to do without having people turn into complete assholes...
Actually, I was responding to the conversation in this way :

OMG WHY U POST THIS!! its a secret!! shh
Yeah, it's just for those who know how to use google :ph34r:
shh dont mention google either!
DOH !!!
gotta learn to keep my mouth shut.
Did you even try?
>.> umm

kaulsuraj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am a noob. Can someone give me a tutorial or tell me how to use ar codes with dios mios lite (without disc). Plz I will appreciate it greatly :yay:

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, I am a noob. Can someone give me a tutorial or tell me how to use ar codes with dios mios lite (without disc). Plz I will appreciate it greatly :yay:
You can use usb loader gx and use ocarina codes, wich you can download/enable right from this loader.

kaulsuraj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't its pokemon colosseum, I followed the guide but codes still don't work :/.. If someone can show me would be greatly appreciated

Blady-kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
This has probably been asked several times already but I don't know how to search 260pages of posts to find the answer so please bear with me.

The compatibility list clearly lists 2 disk games as uplayable due to disk-switching not working.

In the case where one decides to load up the 2nd disk from the get-go with a save that starts from there will it work?
If a game asks to make a save before disk-switching and then you reset and load up the 2nd disk and load the same save will it work?

If it helps the specific games i wan't to play are:
Baten Kaitos series
Tales of Symphonia

In addition, GC backup launcher seems to work fine if you follow some instructions with them. If nothing of these works should I just go back to that?

Some clarification would be most appreciated. thanks for any info.

128MB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

i'm trying to play FZERO GX through dios mios lite, i have installed everything as i should and have a original Wii game inserted, but when starting a game, either through Neogamma, usb loader gx or cfg usb loader i only get a startupscreen of 'gc launcher 0.3' and it stays there.

What have i done wrong? I have a black Pal Wii 4.3E using a 2GB SD Card from Kingston.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it