Hacking Dios Mios Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnyKD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody experience any slow-downs whatsoever?
Instead of benchmarking a bunch of cards, it might be easier if we find out if anyone actually experience slowdowns. If nobody does, then the card brand is not a limitation and we are good to go with any cheap card.
Surely someone must have tried it with a shitty card that can serve as the reference low point.
That might be me in the next few days with my crappy Patriot 4GB :lol:

I have a Kingston Mini 1 GB card and at FAT 32k clusters, it actually runs faster than my FAT32 Sandisk 2GB card at 32k clusters

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
OP
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Now I dont know how this all works but... for the pokemon games, couldnt we just have a patch remove those checks?

(also great work to the DML team! I've been having tons of fun with GC games again :D, I even bought some gameboys to play zelda with and have my bro use tingle tuner and whatnot!)

RODAuOM599

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey, the two disc games error isn't fixed yet right? Because I got to the 2nd disc part in MGS, and.. Well, it doesn't work. I saved right before the door. Then loaded the 2nd disc, and loaded the savegame, and GC disc error. I think this error will not be fixed soon, or maybe will never be fixed. I'm just guessing here.

NaokiKitsuhine

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
rev43 made some games stop to work here... F-Zero GX when the game load data from memory card the game... resets
and Super Monkey Ball doesn't boot

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
rev43 made some games stop to work here... F-Zero GX when the game load data from memory card the game... resets
and Super Monkey Ball doesn't boot
I have exactly the same problem.To be more specific,Super Mario Sunshine,Starfox Adventures and Mario Kart DD don't boot at all.I re-installed rev42 and everything runs fine again...

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im still using r36, and mario sunshine doesnt go past the surround sound screen after the NINTENDO screen.. can sumone pm me compiled or wad of r42 to test : /

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
If somebody wanna test the patch from r43:
http://tiny.cc/DML
I'll now upload to this link, crediar explained me why I shouldn't use mediafire :)
Mind shooting me a pm on why not? I have some files hosted on mediafire and I want to make sure I don't endanger myself or the safety of my files :blink: Is it cuz they opened the doors to the FBI?

lol nevermind I answered my own question, from wikipedia:
Mediafire claims no responsibility for the use of its site for online piracy, and cooperates with lawful action when necessary. The site's privacy policy claims that the company "may disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to: conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on us; protect and defend the rights or property of MediaFire, or visitors of MediaFire; identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties; co-operate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?