Dios Mios Lite

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by G0dLiKe, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themanuel

themanuel GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 6, 2009
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Indeed, I was guilty of not checking the latest stable version to verify this as a legitimate bug. It works just fine on the latest official build. I've edited my post in the GX forum to remove references to this bug.
    I'll now sit tight and wait for what is sure to be an awesome release... one loader to rule them all...

2. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece

3. themanuel

themanuel GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 6, 2009
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    For those having trouble getting a Wavebird at a good price, this seems like a good alternative:
    Thrustmaster T-Wireless
    It plugs into the GCN ports, is wireless and has vibration feedback, and has a good review from IGN, linked above.
    The only think that does not look that great is the D-pad (thought I have not tried it) but you can use your Classic Controllers for game that use it extensively, if you don't like the T-Wireless's feel.

4. stfour

stfour GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 24, 2011
    Italy
    ^^^

I have one of it, it works really very fine.

5. ngelDiezFernndez

ngelDiezFernndez Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2012
    León, Spain
    Great, thanks!

6. kano

kano Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2008
    Malta
    Hi, just wondering which version of DML is the most stable and runs most games ok ?
    I know from the official site that r21 is the featured one but I also know that there is the latest r42
    confirmations and opinions would be greatly appreciated

7. themanuel

themanuel GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 6, 2009
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Sweet.
    I feel like picking one up, just as a backup and for any GCN games where force feedback might be worthwhile.

8. shortz1994

shortz1994 GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 21, 2011
    United States
    i have two of them.(thrustmasters). they work ok, just watch those middle buttons. sometime i hit them. plus even after my two year old boy chewed some of the rubber off, an dog chewed the corner of one.. they work. amozon has them as a set.
    Also if anyone is still having the problems with the newer wiimotes, not working in homebrew an crap like that. check these out. they work real good, an no problems. the positive is the nun chuck is wirless, an has a rechargeable batt. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042AH1V0/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details

9. LWares87

LWares87 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 19, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Colchester, England
    It's getting better, keep it up guys! :)

10. deakphreak

deakphreak Spiffy Hacks

Apr 21, 2009
    United States
    R35 used to show as featured but it is not anymore. I have been using 35 and its been working great

11. Hielkenator

Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 7, 2010
    Netherlands

12. fldc

fldc Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2011
    Sweden
    r39 and up has almost full compatibility aside from audio streaming.

13. KentaZX

KentaZX GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    Canada
    okay so after seeing r22 and how MANY people had problems with SO MANY games with a bunch of random errors until r42 came in, i decided to try this DML thing out ,but i need to get an SD card for it first so would a Kingston Micro SD 4GB card work? (you know those tiny things that has the SD adapter to go with it)

14. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

Aug 29, 2007
    United Kingdom
    I'm using a micro sd in a adapter and all is well. you should be fine :)

15. Heat87

Heat87 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2012
    Gambia, The
    Is it possible to copy savefiles on sd ?

16. KentaZX

KentaZX GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    Canada
    so no lags at all? even with the latest revision? is there anything else i need to know specifically micro sd cards?

17. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    @[member='Hielkenator']:
    (sorry: just got back from work)

Yes, I got it working in 480p. It asks to display it like that at the start, during the nintendo logo ("do you want to display in progressive scan mode?"). And I did the "discex -c" option like on most games (except the reported problem games).

The folder (PZLE01) is 1.287.124.579 bytes in size*.. The source I got it from had it a zip file that contained just "n-tlozcer.iso" (sorry: no further hints from origin).

Also: I ran it from postloader (3.63.3), from my emu-nand (though it runs the DML on real nand). And DML was version 40.

Hope this helps. :)

*note: this is also the only GC game starting with a different letter than "G".

18. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    r21 was the most stable one, though it had quite some sound & video glitches in cutscènes (and some heavier games). Between 22 and 36, there were quite some problems for some (hey...this thing is beta for a good reason). From then on, things have been pretty much fully compatible (r42 adds cheat support).

Have you even checked the first post of this thread? All of this can be found pretty easily.

@[member='Heat87']: check this thread. Actually using the SD card as a memory card (NMM-style)...while not impossible, it's still untested and not very developed (see thread here).

19. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

Aug 29, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Iv'e only tested a few games but I haven't noticed any lags with them. (I'm using a 2gb micro sd)

20. Heat87

Heat87 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2012
    Gambia, The
    @[member='Wever']: Thx !
    and I think your game is Zelda (n-tlozcer.iso) ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.