JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Do the errors come at specific events (loading a new map/room, saving, cutscenes, etc.), or are they just seemingly random? The last version I tried that didn't give a black screen (tested up to 27 I think) was r25, but I only played games a couple of minutes.

AlexIpso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do the errors come at specific events (loading a new map/room, saving, cutscenes, etc.), or are they just seemingly random? The last version I tried that didn't give a black screen (tested up to 27 I think) was r25, but I only played games a couple of minutes.
there random errors i played wind walker for 5 min got error another time i played for 30 minutes and got another error..

RODAuOM599

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
In pokemon Colosseum, in the first video or in a free battle. In MGS, after I skipped a video (after defeating Revolver ocelot if that helps in any way)

secretchaos1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Updated my r21 to r30 and my wii is just resetting whenever I attempt to load games now. Using postloader 3.60.2, tested with both Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Megaman Aniversary collection which worked fine on r21. Gonna try going back to an earlier revision and see if the problem persists.

NaokiKitsuhine

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@Developers

It's possible to fix ikaruga?

I know the problem is related to something about the way the audio is streamed...

AlexIpso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
weird man.. some people sayin they get black screens.. ive never had any black screens everything starts.. its just these disc read errors..

RODAuOM599

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I get more disc read errors in Pokemon Colosseum.. Right now I'm testing r32 with MGS, and see if it shows me the disc read error again. Loading it via postLoader.

IceIceBird

Trophies
XP
Country
weird man.. some people sayin they get black screens.. ive never had any black screens everything starts.. its just these disc read errors..

Now imagine you have to fix that problem that you can't even reproduce.
If none of the develpers can reproduce the error (I think they can), they should make a more detailed public debug version of the latest revision to sniff this bug out once and for all.

RODAuOM599

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey, MGS didn't get me a disc erro, and I'm playing it like 20 or 25 minutes ago. Loading it with r32, via postloader.

secretchaos1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Updated from r21 to r30 and now I can't seem to get anything to work, it just reboots the wii. Using postloader 3.60.2 and tested with Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Megaman Aniversary Collection, both which ran fine with r21. Dunno if it's an issue on DML's end or postloader's, but I'll have to try an older revision and see if it works for me.

Edit: Nevermind, I've been stupid and installing the wrong .wad file. I'll be able to provide proper feedback in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5