CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noup, i got the mios v10 and the bc v6 using nus downloader
i used wad manager 1.7 to install them on ios 236
and then i installed dml 2.5 (you gave me dm, not dml, so i googled it)
i get the same error messages
tried again installing mios v10 and bc v6, and istalling dml 2.6 and nothing changes

should i format and re-hack my wii or something?

Must be the Hard Drive/ SD card formatting. What did you format it with?

huesos_xvi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
windows 7, and then i tried with sd formatter
8 gb fat32 sd, 32 cluster not sure what im doing wrong, should i try another sd?

when trying with the Hard drive, i partition it with windows 7 system, making it prymary and active, but i only got a black screen
with the sd i get to the splash screen, but errors pop up

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
windows 7, and then i tried with sd formatter
8 gb fat32 sd, 32 cluster not sure what im doing wrong, should i try another sd?

when trying with the Hard drive, i partition it with windows 7 system, making it prymary and active, but i only got a black screen
with the sd i get to the splash screen, but errors pop up

Ok, i know EXACTLY what you are doing wrong. SD Cards need to be formatted to 64k clusters. Only USB devices need 32k. I recommend you use EaseUS Partition Master Home Edition for all your formatting needs.

huesos_xvi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Excelent! I will sure try that (im away from wii at the moment)

Im not sure if ita a problem...im not using a regular sd card
Im using a micro sd card (the ones that comes in cellphones) with an sd adapter
I havent had any issues with others games or anything else
Just wanted to throw that oit there

Anyways, ill give it a try thanks, will update the post when i do it

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
SD card can have any cluster size up to 64k. (512byte to 64Kbytes)
Only USB are restricted to 32k or less.

The "app loader size is zero" is often because DIOS MIOS (Lite) can't find the ISO after mounting the partition.
- Either the loader didn't send the proper path to DIOS MIOS (Lite) (it happens with USBloaderGX.. I'll have to find what's wrong)
- Either you have multiple partitions on your HDD, and you didn't put the game on the correct partition (But USBloaderGX r1209 should detect it. If not, my detection code is not working fine)
- Either the settings where wrong, and it tried to load the inserted disc but didn't find one.
- Either the ISO is bad (and it didn't find the apploader)
- Sometime, it require a disc in the drive to use his appoader. (not sure about that, but I found that having a gamecube disc in the drive helped).

I don't know the reason about the second error only with GX: error area! al error app_entry is not within the apploader

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excelent! I will sure try that (im away from wii at the moment)

Im not sure if ita a problem...im not using a regular sd card
Im using a micro sd card (the ones that comes in cellphones) with an sd adapter
I havent had any issues with others games or anything else
Just wanted to throw that oit there

Anyways, ill give it a try thanks, will update the post when i do it

Try a regular sized SD card, or at least a different card+adapter.

I used a micro SD + adapter for years as my only card, used it to originally hack my Wii and everything, never a problem, then suddenly it just stopped working properly with the Wii and no formatting or anything can get it to work reliably on the Wii again, even though the micro SD still works perfectly with both my laptop (using the same adapter or a micro SD USB reader) and my DS flashcarts. I thought maybe the SD slot on the Wii was going bad, but then I got a 3DS and the full sized SD card that came with that works perfectly in the Wii, just like the other one used to.

sinbad.the.saile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use different sd cards or microsd + adapter, try windows or panasonic formatter

also use wd harddrive, fk the seagate; use EaseUS Acronis or Paragon to format it make a primary active 32 gb 32k fat32 and ntfs the rest

huesos_xvi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
GREAT!! i change the micro+sd adapter, formatted with EaseUS to 64 kb and it worked!

its a little slow for the waiting times to load the sd, not sure if i can do someting about that

thanks everyone for helping me

now that i know it works, could you guys tell me how to do it with the seagate, i formatted using easeus to 30 gb active pimary, 32kb cluster fat32
the other partition i made it logical, since i dont know how to make it secundary (if that even exist)
i installed dios mios 2.6 and used gx, cfg and dios mios loader, and i just get a black screen, without even getting the dios mios splash screen

i read on the dios mios page, that my drive might not be compatible, and i know there has been some issues with my drive
i have a seagate 500 gb

is there something i can do, maybe format it in a diferent way, o do less cluster, or something?

anyways, im alrready able to play them on my sd, so if thats not possible, then thats ok, im just trying to make everything fit my HDD instead of having to switch the sd depending on the game im trying to play

Grotten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really need help! dios mios lite

I can not run any game Gametsube. All that do not resort to such an error "all error app entry is not white the apploader" I do it through Transcend SDHC 32GB Class 4, all other manipulations on the Wii - it eats)

If you download the shows write-but then turns and says dvd rom drive error. You think maybe he is looking for a license? Pop in a game of gamecube runs the game that put the (((

in settings disable "no drive" - the same

The problem is in the card, or even what you need to put Ios?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1