Hacking Dios Mios Issue

Cryomanic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, everyone. I have been having issues using Dios Mios v2.10. I downloaded the .wad file from the official site here: http://uploaded.net/file/i4o4o84r .
However, when I try to play a Gamecube Game from USB Loader GX after I have installed the .wad file, a message pops up saying that the game is on USB and if I want to copy the game to my SD. I understand that this happens only when you have Dios Mios Lite installed and you try to load a game via USB. The problem is that I downloaded normal Dios Mios, not the Lite version... I am currently using a Seagate Backup Plus as my HDD (which is supported by Dios Mios), some old 4Gb SD card I had lying around, and my Wii is on version 4.3U. Could the developers just have messed up when they named their files and switched them? I'm stumped on why this is happening.

Here is the link to the Lite version: http://uploaded.net/file/s0hinz79 . Also, I am not liable to any viruses that may be downloaded by your computer when you enter these sites. MY AVAST WAS GOING OFF EVERY TIME A PAGE POPPED UP. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ANTIVIRUS!!!

Also, my Wii is rather old. I bought it within the year it first came out. Here is the link to the official download page: http://code.google.com/p/diosmios/wiki/Downloads?tm=2
It seems Google chrome can not access the links for whatever reason, but IE works for me.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
jizzas crist, so many bumps... you could edit your first post... welcome to gba temp

today i spend all day trying to make a game cube game work, i just tried the first time today the gamecupe part...

i dont have that issue, the problem it seems from usb loader, check usb loader configuration, or change to wii flow...

edit: there is no need for show download links.... and the new update to avast is a piece of spiware i didnt bothered updating it, but i can see it pop up checking files everytime my sister tries to do something..

Cryomanic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about that, I was just typing stuff as I was thinking of it. Kind of a bad habit. :/ anyway, It isn't USB Loader, It works with everything else and i updated it just to be sure. The message I mentioned earlier has to do with the version I downloaded being DML instead of regular DM. However, I downloaded the file straight from the mirror the official site listed. I will try Wii Flow, but I don't know if it will work. I have been have many issues with this program. :/ Oh, and thanks for welcoming me. :D

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Sorry about that, I was just typing stuff as I was thinking of it. Kind of a bad habit. :/ anyway, It isn't USB Loader, It works with everything else and i updated it just to be sure. The message I mentioned earlier has to do with the version I downloaded being DML instead of regular DM. However, I downloaded the file straight from the mirror the official site listed. I will try Wii Flow, but I don't know if it will work. I have been have many issues with this program. :/ Oh, and thanks for welcoming me. :D

today for trying a gamecube game i downloaded the DM normal version. and i use wii flow and didn't asked me to copy the files to SD card, so the download for the regular DM is normal and there is not any problem on that...

i had lot of issues but they are not related to your problem

if you are sure you downloaded the regular version and installed it on the nand using a wad manager and you are having problems, i am sure its the usb loader cf is bad configurated, try to check on options...

if you mistaken downloaded and installed the lite version, you will need to re-install stock mios (i had read someplace recomending not to install the other dios mios above the version you have) then you install the right dios mio again..

download files from here: http://code.google.com/p/diosmios/ the download will take you to a file upload website, its normal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol