Dios Mios cheats issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by fabsilfab, Jul 15, 2012.

Jul 15, 2012

Dios Mios cheats issues by fabsilfab at 2:39 PM (1,813 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. fabsilfab
    OP

Newcomer fabsilfab Newbie

Italy
    I'm not sure if it's the right section... anyway
    I created a GCT cheats file using GCN decrypter and AR to wiird, and then using geckos online gct creator, for Pokemon Colosseum PAL (cheats for this game doesn't exist in a GCT file on the web); now I'd like to apply codes to the game using DIOS MIOS booter, but I can't figure out how: I put the file in USB1:\codes naming it as GC6P01.GCT (the codeid of the game), put it also in SD:\codes (to be sure it will work) but nothing in the game happened. I also tried to use usbloader GX, which sent a message saying no cheat file for this game exist (yes, I checked that ocarina was ON and the custom file path for GCT was the right one). I really don't know what to do, there must be a solution (because many others are using cheats with Dios Mios) but I can't find it.. any help is appreciated.

2. icebrg5

Member icebrg5 GBAtemp Addict

United States
    The cheat file needs to be in the same folder as the game it is for.

So for you it would be

USB:\games\GC6P01\GC6P01.gct

That is how it needs to be for dios mios booter.

GX loader i am not sure about but i know with CFG loader with the latest beta it will now download the gct files for you and place them in the proper folder.

3. fabsilfab
    OP

Newcomer fabsilfab Newbie

Italy
    thank you, I'll try. on another thread I read that the file should be placed in the codes folder, btw I'll let you know if this works ASAP. usb loader gx can't download the proper file, cos it doesn't exists on wiird...

EDIT: at last, it works! many, many thanks icebrg :D