I'm not sure if it's the right section... anyway
I created a GCT cheats file using GCN decrypter and AR to wiird, and then using geckos online gct creator, for Pokemon Colosseum PAL (cheats for this game doesn't exist in a GCT file on the web); now I'd like to apply codes to the game using DIOS MIOS booter, but I can't figure out how: I put the file in USB1:\codes naming it as GC6P01.GCT (the codeid of the game), put it also in SD:\codes (to be sure it will work) but nothing in the game happened. I also tried to use usbloader GX, which sent a message saying no cheat file for this game exist (yes, I checked that ocarina was ON and the custom file path for GCT was the right one). I really don't know what to do, there must be a solution (because many others are using cheats with Dios Mios) but I can't find it.. any help is appreciated.
I created a GCT cheats file using GCN decrypter and AR to wiird, and then using geckos online gct creator, for Pokemon Colosseum PAL (cheats for this game doesn't exist in a GCT file on the web); now I'd like to apply codes to the game using DIOS MIOS booter, but I can't figure out how: I put the file in USB1:\codes naming it as GC6P01.GCT (the codeid of the game), put it also in SD:\codes (to be sure it will work) but nothing in the game happened. I also tried to use usbloader GX, which sent a message saying no cheat file for this game exist (yes, I checked that ocarina was ON and the custom file path for GCT was the right one). I really don't know what to do, there must be a solution (because many others are using cheats with Dios Mios) but I can't find it.. any help is appreciated.







