Hacking Dios Mios booter question

TheDoctorDances335

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I just last night softmodded my wii to play gamecube backups, but there's one thing? How do I shut down a game run from Dios Mios booter? I read somewhere it was L+R+Z+Start and somewhere else that it was just R+Z+Start but neither of those work...

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I just last night softmodded my wii to play gamecube backups, but there's one thing? How do I shut down a game run from Dios Mios booter? I read somewhere it was L+R+Z+Start and somewhere else that it was just R+Z+Start but neither of those work...

What are you using as a loader? Dios Mios' options have to be configured in your loader. The reset hook is an option.

TheDoctorDances335

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://code.google.com/p/dios-mios-booter/

That's what I'm using. And okay, I'll look for it in the settings. I didn't see before but maybe I missed something

Edit: I downloaded USB Loader GX and I'm now using that, but I can't find an exit setting and it's acting as if I have Dios Mios Lite when I don't (When trying to run off usb it says, "The game is on USB. Do you want to copy the game to SD or delete a game on SD?)

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://code.google.com/p/dios-mios-booter/

That's what I'm using. And okay, I'll look for it in the settings. I didn't see before but maybe I missed something

Edit: I downloaded USB Loader GX and I'm now using that, but I can't find an exit setting and it's acting as if I have Dios Mios Lite when I don't (When trying to run off usb it says, "The game is on USB. Do you want to copy the game to SD or delete a game on SD?)

I do believe you have to change some directories around to get Dios Mios to work with USB Loader GX. I think it only "officially" supports Dios Mios Lite. As for the option, it's under Loader Settings called "Pad Hook".

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1. be sure you have latest revision of the loader (1239, not 1180), and you will have more options, DM will be detected correctly instead of DML.
2. be sure you have your "main gamecube path" set to USB.
3. go to game settings > Pad hook <------ this is the setting for the Exit combo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: