Dingoo A320 vs GBA expansion pack?

Bluestainedroses

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. i looked into getting a dingoo A320 a while ago from shoptemp (one of the only internet-buy sites i trust.) But it was mostly because of the GBA emulation. So i'm wondering now what would emulate GBA games better, the A320 or a GBA expansion pack? Also, i heard that there's a handful of games on the NDS that use expansion packs too.

Thanks in advance.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
well it's common sense ain't it? of course the gba games will play better on it's native hardware compared to emulation, so the gba slot 2 is better, if you don't have a slot 2 i prefer the psp for it's bigger screens
smile.gif

Bluestainedroses

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think i'm going with the Dingoo, i think. It seems that i got alotta money today so now i can buy it and still have enough for other stuff i plan to buy.

Also, it has a wonderswan and ColecoViseon Color emulator. So i'm buying both.

Bluestainedroses

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well. I already have a flashcart and seeing it's still working like a charm, i have no intention of replacing it anytime soon. However, i thought the Dingoo would be a nice addition to my gaming set anyway. As i found alot of really neat homebrew for it on dingoo-scene and Dingoocity. The expansion pack i have a couple more reasons to buy.

mark520

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a Dingoo A-320 several months, It is wonderful to play games with my lovely A. Besides, my A has the most features of MP4. Thus, my A320 = a handheld game console + a MP4. More then cosy-effective.
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHl4P7AXt0