Dingoo A320 vs GBA expansion pack?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones and Media Players' started by Bluestainedroses, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Bluestainedroses
    OP

Bluestainedroses GBAtemp Regular

May 21, 2010
    United States
    Well. i looked into getting a dingoo A320 a while ago from shoptemp (one of the only internet-buy sites i trust.) But it was mostly because of the GBA emulation. So i'm wondering now what would emulate GBA games better, the A320 or a GBA expansion pack? Also, i heard that there's a handful of games on the NDS that use expansion packs too.

Thanks in advance.

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    The Expansion Pack. There's no emulating needed, as the games play natively.

3. Bluestainedroses
    OP

May 21, 2010
    United States
    Does it also runs smoother then the A320 Dingoo? If so, my choice might be harder or easier depending on the answer.

4. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    yes, its already playing on gba hardware unlike the dingoo

5. Bluestainedroses
    OP

May 21, 2010
    United States
    I actually ment a GBA expansion pack on a DS not on a GBA.

6. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    well it's common sense ain't it? of course the gba games will play better on it's native hardware compared to emulation, so the gba slot 2 is better, if you don't have a slot 2 i prefer the psp for it's bigger screens [​IMG]

7. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    there is gba hardware in the DS and DSL [​IMG]

8. Bluestainedroses
    OP

May 21, 2010
    United States
    I think i'm going with the Dingoo, i think. It seems that i got alotta money today so now i can buy it and still have enough for other stuff i plan to buy.

Also, it has a wonderswan and ColecoViseon Color emulator. So i'm buying both.

9. trans am

trans am Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2010
    Why not buy a GBA SP+ and a EZ-Flash 4? I think for GBA it's the best solution.

10. Bluestainedroses
    OP

May 21, 2010
    United States
    Well. I already have a flashcart and seeing it's still working like a charm, i have no intention of replacing it anytime soon. However, i thought the Dingoo would be a nice addition to my gaming set anyway. As i found alot of really neat homebrew for it on dingoo-scene and Dingoocity. The expansion pack i have a couple more reasons to buy.

11. mark520

mark520 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 27, 2010
    United States
    I got a Dingoo A-320 several months, It is wonderful to play games with my lovely A. Besides, my A has the most features of MP4. Thus, my A320 = a handheld game console + a MP4. More then cosy-effective. [​IMG]