Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Flavios

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haven't looked at anything to do with this game and have been creeping on the forums since the very first day this project was started. Words cannot describe how happy i am that it is finally coming to fruition. Through all the problems , you guys persevered and produced this translation from the kindness of your hearts. I for one am very grateful for all the time and effort you guys put into this and its been a pleasure to watch this finally get the translation it deserves. Once again guys. thank you.

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
OK so I can vouch for sporky and romstar about the game NOT crashing on PPSSPP, I'm actually running it with advanced graphics settings, frameskip is OFF and I have a pretty average PC (3.16 Ghz Core 2 duo, 4gb ram, 1gb GPU and win 7 ult 32 bit) all speedhacks are off and I'm running it without any lag or glitches/crashes/bugs.
Oh and GamerzHell you can freeze the game with F8 so you can solve stuff like the ghost leg puzzle.
And at rom/sporky was the one tamer in the Colosseum really named "Art" or is that just a pun aimed at me? XP

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK so I can vouch for sporky and romstar about the game NOT crashing on PPSSPP, I'm actually running it with advanced graphics settings, frameskip is OFF and I have a pretty average PC (3.16 Ghz Core 2 duo, 4gb ram, 1gb GPU and win 7 ult 32 bit) all speedhacks are off and I'm running it without any lag or glitches/crashes/bugs.
Oh and GamerzHell you can freeze the game with F8 so you can solve stuff like the ghost leg puzzle.
And at rom/sporky was the one tamer in the Colosseum really named "Art" or is that just a pun aimed at me? XP
The Colosseum names were pretty stupid in the original. we left most of them as stupid as the original was except for inserting our names for fun.

Reactions: dimmidice

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm aiming for bancholeomon this time and I hope I get it working this time. I already got MachGaogamon and all stats besides the 40 battles. Anyone know of a good place to get more mech, thunder and fighting skills? Tech is the only stat thats still worrying me somewhat...
of course it didn't work, its stupid miragegaogamon now. i guess while raising attack, i ultimately broke 600 in speed and didn't manage to get the 40 battles needed. i mean, its a mega all the same, but its a mega i have no moves for -.-

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm aiming for bancholeomon this time and I hope I get it working this time. I already got MachGaogamon and all stats besides the 40 battles. Anyone know of a good place to get more mech, thunder and fighting skills? Tech is the only stat thats still worrying me somewhat...
of course it didn't work, its stupid miragegaogamon now. i guess while raising attack, i ultimately broke 600 in speed and didn't manage to get the 40 battles needed. i mean, its a mega all the same, but its a mega i have no moves for -.-
Why not try to get him via Monzaemon since you would have a larger error margin. And for those elements the best I can suggest is to try and aim to find specific digimon that contain those elements (like Guardromon would contain mech types etc, you might be able to learn via the arena like it was in DW1 but I have no proof of that working yet)

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
What guide/walkthrough is everyone following?
Currently I'm making plans to start on the basic ones like the item, costume, digimon locations and technique ones but I will be working on that after I've finished my testing of the gamefaqs digivolution guide. For the recruitment FAQ you can refer to this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZckeipWJ6bdEIyZG5OTWtaMG5GVzFpYWhQbzRRdmc#gid=28 the information is VERY limited though but it suffices a for the moment. I'll rewrite it once I have the time.
Forgot to mention something about digivolution that wasn't in the walkthrough. If you have the "true" preform you can actually cut down almost 100 points in a certain stat (This happened while I was training my Lilamon towards Rosemon, her speed was just over 400 then she digivolved into Rosemon, the other stats were complete and she only digivolved after speed hit 400 where the digivolution FAQ stated it must be 500)

Reactions: xBleedingSoulx

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Currently I'm making plans to start on the basic ones like the item, costume, digimon locations and technique ones but I will be working on that after I've finished my testing of the gamefaqs digivolution guide. For the recruitment FAQ you can refer to this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZckeipWJ6bdEIyZG5OTWtaMG5GVzFpYWhQbzRRdmc#gid=28 the information is VERY limited though but it suffices a for the moment. I'll rewrite it once I have the time.

Ah, that's great, thanks. I think that's the guide I used on my playthrough in Japanese years ago.

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, that's great, thanks. I think that's the guide I used on my playthrough in Japanese years ago.
Yeah that one still has some japanese stuff but its REALLY vague which makes it semi annoying, like I completely lost count of the events so it gets a bit annoying keeping track of it all lol. Oh and can everyone please forward any data they wish to donate towards my walkthrough's it would help a lot (Mainly stuff like item spawn data, techniques you guys found from certain digimons etc)

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
You can learn techniques by defeating certain digimons? :0
Yeah its the basic "monkey see monkey do" method, well in this game its more digi see, digi learn, you can also learn skills through sheer luck while training brains (learned Earth Coat this way) Forgot to mention its not "defeat certain digimons" its defeating a digimon that has a skill YOU can learn, like if you use a DemiDevimon vs Impmon or Goburimon it might pick up on a dark skill they're using and learn it for itself, that's why I was asking for any data users could donate as to what skills certain digimons use so I can list them for possible tech sources.
P.S seems you cant learn skills from the arena but a digimon with high brains can learn a skill from just 1 wild fight it seems.

Last edited by Dart6672,

Ruisu55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You can learn 'War Cry'(raise Off, Deff and speed in battle) from Geogreymon, my Dukemon learned it after killing one

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
>Greymon dies after a few days

R.I.P

>BlueMeraMon dies after more days

R.I.P

>Seadramon dies after two days.

pls game
you know i think that there's like a pc or something where you store the digimons data and then you can restore it (i guessing here since i think i did this when i played the firts time)

Maxtram

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I think that's only for collisiuem battles? if that's what you're talking about.
i dont remember too much since it was when the game was out. but i remember that i got omnimon then he died and i tried to restore it but this my memory its all foggy on this so i may be wrong on this one

Ruisu55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
After a time, it's normal, now i can get a perfect in age 3-5 but in my first days i was like "That's Impossible!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.