Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

XDragon2688

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets just stop the talk about it XD. It brings negitive emotions and thoughts which breeds negiive energy and that really fucks everything up, plus it may catch the eyes of those we dont want looking at us.

Aye, nice and quiet from here on out till release...

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
Kinda ironic though, you're talking about AVOIDING that but if you keep talking about it it lures some messed up freaks into trying to mess this up, so my advice: stop talking about it and try to remain as low as possible, we all want this to happen and if Bamco were to take it down it would really be messed up of them, rights or no the gamers should come first.

Reactions: Kaldric

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda ironic though, you're talking about AVOIDING that but if you keep talking about it it lures some messed up freaks into trying to mess this up, so my advice: stop talking about it and try to remain as low as possible, we all want this to happen and if Bamco were to take it down it would really be messed up of them, rights or no the gamers should come first.

I completely agree.

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I generally agree as well, but when it does come up, I try to be on the level. Plus, if someone from Bamco is investigating us or whatever, I want it clear that we're trying our best to accommodate them.

Reactions: dimmidice

Dart6672

Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest they should actually have to thank you guys for picking up after their lazy butts, seriously the game would have made good money if it was released in english. Plus the one thing that does count in your favor is the fact that this is a free translation and you guys aren't using any content aside from the script, unlike certain other projects that use basically everything.

acedemonden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seen many translations going on, long as you are not promoting the use of illegal downloads they shouldn't complain. I mean I never seen a translation go down. If they take down your translation I can only see it as hate towards outsiders. Which is not a good business model.

TJHeartnote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well you know Bamco has never stopped a translation project. the only D-Bags who do as of late are SquarEnix. so this likely will fly under their radar. They got bigger fish to fry like the pirates themselves.

Who knows maybe Bamco will want to just do something smart and buy the translation off you guys using a C & D as a cover. paying you and your team for their hard work and for their silence. That way they can make money off their game in other countries without having to do too much work maybe hire an editor so it doesn't sound like your work and a small team to cover what you guys couldn't then releasing re: digitalize on vita and Decode on the 3ds. They make money off the extra language versions of their games you guys get rewarded for your hard work and the goal of the project is accomplished. The games are available in english.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I remember reading something about not keeping on talking about this a little while back?
Maybe we should do that instead of delving into the realms of unrealistic conspiracy theories.

I got a normal question. Does the game use the X or O button to confirm and move text forward?
I've recently noticed my psp go's X button becoming a little less responsive (need to push it slightly beyond the clicking point) so I'm trying to go easy on it these days

Dt123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the last ETA you gave still standing - I think you said it would take around a month more about 2-3 weeks ago?

Dt123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm aware of the situation and your past stance over giving ETA's due to what happened when you first did. But you surprised me when you gave the last one. It's perfectly understandable ,thanks for replying.

slime00

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I want to really really really thank all the guys behind this project. The digimon games (especially DW1 and Card Battle) where among my favourite games ever, and when I knew about this game I had a lot of positive hopes, but suddenly fell when discovered it was going to be released in japan only.
Thanks to you, american and european fans can feel once again the emotion to enter the digital world once again, I (as Bamco) would have been really proud of having such a diligent and enthusiastic team of FANS doing this incredible job just for passion, such a community is really hard to see for other games and we all DESERVE to play again digimon games at least in english, just look how many signs that petition has reached, and all this without seeing a decent game for years!
So thank you again for keeping the Digimon World alive, you are keeping the dream alive! :D

I'm also looking forward about the DW1 project, that game updated and revisted nowadays would still be fantastic, I hope a project about card battle will also be taken in account sometimes in the future, best card came ever tried and I still play it sometimes, wouldn't even need a tweak in gameplay since it was perfect, now if it only could receive a graphic update, an expanded storyline after the end of the official one with 3rd gen digimon and new cards... well, dreaming is free at least :)

Again, keep the good work guys! :)

fayt666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this may seem stupid but with dcma with the amount of work you all did.
but wouldnt bandai or whater w try simaler thing that square did to the final fantasy type 0 translation
and just steal your work and then say there releasing a usa release on either psp vita or 3ds or so on.
i mean you all are like free labor and work doing all translating for them.
The company wont need to pay tons money on paying translators so in way company would see it as free labor?
so why would a company complain when they can just do what square did and just use your translations for american releases.

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
can everyone just shut up about takedowns and let the team focus on working/living rather than answer what if's? takedown's are such a completely pointless topic to discuss.
I was trying to find a nice way to say it, but your approach was like a super effective critical hit. :lol:

Reactions: dimmidice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Always Coca-Cola!