Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Goku IV

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i really do hope that all this talk won't make the guys stop it from working on it and sharing it with us^^
since they have all the right to get pissed :S

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually I wa s busy translating. So I just caught up with the crap of the last 3 pages.

Bottom line: Anyone who is that deluded to believe that this translation would have no sense without the impatient fans, be it.

But the fact that I didn't answer to any of this shit should make clear that I don't give a damn and no matter how many people will do so, it won't stop me from doing it.

laughinman

Unambiguous
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This topic and their user are very means against people who ask for news. Its legitime to ask for news when the first things u see when u enter in the topic is " 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% , 100% ,60 %"

Yes its kind to take ur times to translate a games, yes u deserve to have your home chocolate statue in your current city's park. But don't make people wait too long, or at least be respectfull if they kick ur ass to speed up.. Because the people who gonna appreciate ur work is US.

If we wasn't there, ur traduction have no sense, expect if u enjoy spend as currently a years of traduction for your own pleasure.

Et pour mon copain français, je n'ai pas du tout aimé le ton que tu as employé quand tu m'as répondu. Met toi ta traduction dans le cul, saute a pied joint et cris mon nom petit con.

You value your input far too much, like the man after you already told you... GTFO.

YUDODIS

Trophies
XP
Country
ive read all the comments, literally. good for those who are patient enough to wait, but im really pissed off at those who are not. i do think that i dont have any right to be pissed or anything, but guys, srsly, these people wont gain anything from us downloading their blood sweat and tears, and yet they still do this for us.

Rosenakahara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so to that partial patch....i looked for it for freaking ages and didn't turn up anything, just some old dead links and a couple surveys

Nostalgiamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously it's been over a year now and you guys still haven't uploaded it? Come on man if you're gonna promise something atleast be honest about it instead of getting everyones hopes up. we've been waiting for this patch for over a year before the game even came out and it still hasn't been done? >.<

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Seriously it's been over a year now and you guys still haven't uploaded it? Come on man if you're gonna promise something atleast be honest about it instead of getting everyones hopes up. we've been waiting for this patch for over a year before the game even came out and it still hasn't been done? >.<

You know, they don't give a f*ck about your complains (you should read the last pages). They'll release it when it's done. They haven't uploaded it yet because it's not finished, it's not some malevolous plan like having the patch already done and just make people wait and destroy people's hopes or anything, and they have already said a million times that they'll release it once it's done 100%. Plus you should know (if you have been following this thread for over a year) that they had a technical problem that stopped the translation but just recently they could solve it. So .... to sum up: Wait for the patch without complaining or GTFO

Reactions: signz

Nostalgiamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, they don't give a f*ck about your complains (you should read the last pages). They'll release it when it's done. They haven't uploaded it yet because it's not finished, it's not some malevolous plan of destroying people's hopes or anything, and they have already said a million times that they'll release it once it's done. So .... to sum up: Wait for the patch without complaining or GTFO

What's up with the profanity and caps? I sense anger within you.

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What's up with the profanity and caps? I sense anger within you.

the profanity are censored with "*" and the caps are just the only way that the word I said can be writen "correctly" (the last word I wrote). I'm not angry at all (if I were, then the whole message would have been writen in caps), I was just telling you that your complains won't make the translation team work faster.

Reactions: Exiron

Nostalgiamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the profanity are censored with "*" and the caps are just the only way that the word I said can be writen "correctly" (the last word I wrote). I'm not angry at all (if I were, then the whole message would have been writen in caps), I was just telling you.

Lol I know what you mean but i'm just a very impatient person, waiting since last summer, this'll be my last post sorry for disturbing you, and sorry for whining about the translating project.

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Lol I know what you mean but i'm just a very impatient person, waiting since last summer, this'll be my last post sorry for disturbing you, and sorry for whining about the translating project.

Everybody (or at least most of the people here) are as impatient as you, but we don't put that kind of messages. It doesn't HAVE to be your last post, it should only be your last WHINING post. It doesn't actually disturb me, I was just telling you that whining is useless, that's it.
If you are really really really impatient about this patch, you should go play some other games, try to forget about this patch and then, some day, come back and see that it's "magically" posted here :P

FranciscoMateus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

Instead of it being your last post, you could support this project simply by saying "Thanks you all! I appreciate you sharing your project with us!" or something like that, since, besides waiting, that is all what we can do. Also, I don't want to give a date or anything ( since i don't work with the project team" but if it goes on like this than the project, in a remote situation, be finished up to the end of the year.

YUDODIS

Trophies
XP
Country

Go get a life while waiting, lol. it's not only you who's waiting for the patch, there are thousands out there who are like you waiting for the patch.

Reactions: Xokes

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I bet they just want to see us fans suffer why they enjoy real life right? They should be slaving away 24/7 for our sakes! I mean, who cares about real life? I just want what I want. NAO. Or I will whine and whine. How dare they break their promise by not releasing this after a year.

Oh wait.... they never did make such a promise.

Reactions: Xokes and Kalker3

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow. it's almost gonna be a year since this was made.XD
thanks for all the effort guys! a lot of guys and myself are patiently waiting for this.
to the others that are always complaining: GTFO

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

I can't recall we promised at any point that this will be done in a year. On the contrary I think there were multiple times where we said that this could take most likely over a year.
Also, to state it ONCE AGAIN: This project was started in SEPTEMBER 2009!

I don't know which guys you are talking about but I started working on this in September. And since it's my group and my project, I can sure tell how long it's been going on.
Most definitely LESS than a year.

Unless you count the efforts of Liberta and the ones before, which have NOTHING to do with our group, just to clear that confusion up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P