Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Kaze_Ninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It feels like i've been waiting for this thing FOREVER!!!!!! but im sure you guys'll get done soon...i just hope my psp will still be around when it does.

Harukachan6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I just heard about this game and I almost cried when I heared that it's only in japanese Q_Q
I'm SO happy that someone would translate it! For me you are all GODS!
I just loved Digimon World 1 and the parts after that just never could compared to it...

But I have one Question. I saw some peopel who have a not full translation patch and they play it... is it possible to play it allready?
(I would really LOVE to)

Anyway. I hope you don't give up... I singed up just to say this: Thank you very very much!:bow:

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just heard about this game and I almost cried when I heared that it's only in japanese Q_Q
I'm SO happy that someone would translate it! For me you are all GODS!
I just loved Digimon World 1 and the parts after that just never could compared to it...

But I have one Question. I saw some peopel who have a not full translation patch and they play it... is it possible to play it allready?
(I would really LOVE to)

Anyway. I hope you don't give up... I singed up just to say this: Thank you very very much!:bow:

I guess you can play it with those patches, but of course that not everything will be translated. I prefer to wait for this patch because, among the things that will be translated there is the story of the game (I like to know what's happening when I'm playing). Those other patches you're talking about probably have just the menus and items translated, but nothing else.

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@F-Stormer

Much more than that is translated but since they don't have an appropriate tool to really put in the translation there's no point in updating the progress. If they said the translation was done but not in game would that change anything? No.

hs101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes because the last update on the page was on March 20th, that's really 5 Months ago
is 40 days 5 Months in your Universe

Actually no. On December 28 2012, the translation blog posted an update which said that about "60% of the game" is done so far. I'm not implying anything about the translation progress going too slow/fast or whatever, I'm just saying that his time estimation is way closer to 5 months (it's actually 4) than it is to 40 days...

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Actually no. On December 28 2012, the translation blog posted an update which said that about "60% of the game" is done so far. I'm not implying anything about the translation progress going too slow/fast or whatever, I'm just saying that his time estimation is way closer to 5 months (it's actually 4) than it is to 40 days...

well things get added to the 100% list, but calculating the overall % takes a while so we dont bother untill we have free time

hs101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well things get added to the 100% list, but calculating the overall % takes a while so we dont bother untill we have free time
I understand and im personally not complaining. The only thing that matters to me is the "100% patch completion" update B-) .

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
^^@Biyomon2:

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why we can never have nice things. Self-entitled and yet knows jackshit about the hacking and translation process. There is so much wrong in the 2 posts that I don't even know where to start. And to top it off, makes no effort in terms of posting etiquette.

Reactions: Kalker3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ