Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Yaerith

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, sorry for my bad english^^.
I am divided between the two images: I would say that the first image is 60% and the image # 2 40%.
So I will say the picture # 1 preferably (for me ^^) to harmonize with the texts of the calendar, and other icons, etc. ^^
But do as you want you are already glad that you take time for the translation and I know that this translation will be of high quality
(there's a look at this survey to be sure everyone n 'would not have sought the views of people for that ^^)
the last word a big thank you for the translation of the game :)

hs101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I vote #1.

I'm surprised on the number of people that choose #2. The all capitalized text looks to me as something unprofessional and reminds me of kids that post on forums in all capital letters to bring attention to themselves.

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I vote #1.

I'm surprised on the number of people that choose #2. The all capitalized text looks to me as something unprofessional and reminds me of kids that post on forums in all capital letters to bring attention to themselves.

While an entire text in capital letters represent shouting on the internet, I think they are easier to read, specially considering this is a handheld game. And in my opinion it doesn't look unprofessional at all (some people said it reminded them of another digimon games, but I can't agree or disagree with that because I only played one digimon world 3 which had different font).
Anyways, I doubt that there are details any smaller than this one; the election of option 1 or 2 wouldn't really change the whole experience at all, and that's the important thing :P.

JM1321

JME1321
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
I think The first pic is better (capitalization of the first letter). If there are any parts of the game in which the speaker is panicking or shouting that should be all caps. if all the text is made all caps then it would become impossible to tell between a shout/panicking moment and a calm one. (then again this is only my opinion)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think The first pic is better (capitalization of the first letter). If there are any parts of the game in which the speaker is panicking or shouting that should be all caps. if all the text is made all caps then it would become impossible to tell between a shout/panicking moment and a calm one. (then again this is only my opinion)

But this is not a dialogue box but a menu. The Icons are the only situation (currently) the caps would apply to.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After combining both voices, the ones here and on the Blog currently the results are like this:

We have:

-----------------------------------------------
22 for the Picture with Small Letters
35 ALL CAPS (:P)

I don't think it will change much, but for all fairness I will let the vote run till we reach 50 votes for either.
Then I will declare the winner. But I think the majority wants the Capitalized version.

Amber09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After combining both voices, the ones here and on the Blog currently the results are like this:

We have:

22 for the Picture with Small Letters
35 ALL CAPS (:P)

I don't think it will change much, but for all fairness I will let the vote run till we reach 50 votes for either.
Then I will declare the winner. But I think the majority wants the Capitalized version.
.. If I voted here and vote to your blog, would that count as diff. votes?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
.. If I voted here and vote to your blog, would that count as diff. votes?
If you used a different username then possibly yes. I can't tell apart if the user has a different name on blog and here. But when it was the same name then no, it was counted as 1 vote then.

darkmanwe4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
the first one is better in my opinion because it's the same "style" the rest of the text in the screen has (ie: only first letter capitalized D: )

movileanu12x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I think that will take too long time to go to 50 votes. How about a limit time, a last day. I think. But chose how want you to hadle it, it was only a tip.

JP317

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I think 1 looks better, I'm not sure why people would want things in all caps. I mean it frustrates the hell out of people when others post in all caps, as it insinuates shouting, so why would you what the game to do it, even if it is only things on a menu.

But it looks as though 2 going to win the vote :(, if it's still going on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth: