XP
Country
United States

Robespierre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I believe that I posted in this thread before, but I would like to offer my services punching up the story script. While I can't do any translating from Japanese to English, I can make sure that the English translation reads smoothly.

As far as credentials go, I'm a cinema student in university and I have a fair bit of knowledge about how good dialogue is constructed, and I would appreciate the opportunity to hone my skills vis a vis this translation project.

Reactions: 1 person

Razzama

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, just made an account to share my gratitude with those working on this. I hadn't looked up the details about this game for a while before today and wasn't aware there wasn't an official translation confirmed, but the fact that a patch is already in progress and so quickly too is amazing! Especially when considering the type of game it is as I'm sure there's a bum load of dialogue to be changed. I have little knowledge with the technical side of gaming but I know for sure this work isn't simple or quick so I really hope you fabulous people all feel your efforts are worth it in the end. Many thanks and much love!

SolomonGodsSoldi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, my name is Solomon and I am a big Digimon Otaku. Just got back to this thread after being so busy after being in college and it amazes me to see how far this has come since the beginning and I want to say, bravo to you good sirs and misses! I've been hoping some gaming company would pick up the idea of going back to the basics for Digimon games. Thanks to you all, when this is finished I'll be able to fully understand it; as my japanese is much to be acquired. Romsstar, Pong20302000, trhennly, kkusagami, uria999, Roxas75, Stormyu, Falo, Dragonlord, Lanate, MikeMadness; a huge thank you to all of you who have been on this project since the beginning and joined up since! I'd have my friend Ali make bentos for you all if I could! Keep it up everyone and do your best!! :D

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow guys, we cracked the 200 000 viewer mark, thanks for all the support. I guess, you can't wait for new progress reports,
but the lead translator (=me) is busy till the 20th, exam phase. After that, expect much more..

im-just-saiyan-dbz_large.png

BTW: The view count is WAY over 9000!! :)

Reactions: 5 people

EmilyZoe

Trophies
XP
Hi, I just wanted to pop in and say that me and my friend love this, When we first heard of how amazing this game would be we were just so upset that it was never going to come to the states. Seeing the amount of progress you have made gives us both hope of being able to play what is proabaly going to be the best Digimon game ever made

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0