Gaming Digimon World Re:Digitize - Anyone making translation?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You need a PSP which has CFW yeah.
But from what I've heard it became beyond easy to do that.

We won't release a prepatched ISO for legally issues, so you would have to get the game yourself somewhere.
We are going to release a patch only. Most likely PPF or IPS. Not decided yet.

Raikudo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it too much too ask but instead of deciding which digimon names and attack should be either localized or japanese, but cant you just make both. it will makes the 16% of the fans slightly happy. besides i dont think its too much work to create 2 versions of this patch by just having different digimon names. its just an idea since romstar looks like a dedicated digimon fan, he might as well make all digimon fans happy.

( i prefer japanese but i like the name galantmon than dukemon anyday just sayin)

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just exploring the game archives, i tryed to hack the models textures.
Now i got a Black WarGreymon X! B-)

gallery_264478_1400_28987.png

Displays "TEH" information

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just exploring the game archives, i tryed to hack the models textures.
Now i got a Black WarGreymon X! B-)

gallery_264478_1400_28987.png

Displays "TEH" information
And here we go with another troll post and another user who simply skips over the read and is incapable of reading vital ifnormation like the fact that this scren has nothing to do with the patch and translation.

Reactions: 1 person

demon8796

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so sorry. i read the posts last time, but i left the discussion for over 2 weeks, thought this image was part of the translation.

anyways, thanks for translating this game!! :D

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is it too much too ask but instead of deciding which digimon names and attack should be either localized or japanese, but cant you just make both. it will makes the 16% of the fans slightly happy. besides i dont think its too much work to create 2 versions of this patch by just having different digimon names. its just an idea since romstar looks like a dedicated digimon fan, he might as well make all digimon fans happy.

( i prefer japanese but i like the name galantmon than dukemon anyday just sayin)

Actually this is a nice idea and will be definitely considered.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dear Friends and supporters, I'm really starting to get pissed off by leaks of wrong patches and even more if people are claiming they are our working.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSLQmzoYNYY&lc This person here seriously pisses me off, and this is just a fair warning :

I know we can't stop this anymore and I know that maybe some of you will go ahead and download this broken as hell patch.

But keep one thing in mind: Actions like of this person piss off everyone on the team, and one day we might just say "screw this" and cancel the whole project.

Tareblo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dear Friends and supporters, I'm really starting to get pissed off by leaks of wrong patches and even more if people are claiming they are our working.
This person here seriously pisses me off, and this is just a fair warning :

I know we can't stop this anymore and I know that maybe some of you will go ahead and download this broken as hell patch.

But keep one thing in mind: Actions like of this person piss off everyone on the team, and one day we might just say "screw this" and cancel the whole project.

you're absolutly right, but this people are infamous and the only thing we can do is to ignore them, because their unique purpose is to kidding the people. Cancel the whole project isn't the right thing to do, because it'll sad for the real supporters.

JamesHarborne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.c...=hSLQmzoYNYY This person here seriously pisses me off, and this is just a fair warning :

This guy is a total F***** how dare he claim this broken patch is your work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country

I honestly think this isn't really helping. Obviously there's a lot of anticipation about this translation and this video in turn refers to the earlier patch that liberta offered up much earlier in this topic, which was then circulated over the web and in turn popped up on that video(and if you read through the source topic linked it appears that it's clearly distinct from your project..there's no claim this is your patch). It's still a GBAtemp sourced patch, just not your patch. Might there be other people providing a patch? Possibly? Might this topic be being discussed on other forums? Certainly. Losing your head because some idiot is enticing people with false promises is silly....just ignore it. It doesn't impact on you one way or another, and getting angry about it only reflects poorly on you rather than achieving anything else. You're always going to get imitators and con artists.....just don't feed them. (and the morons who post vehement replies anywhere are just as bad....)

Reactions: 2 people

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It does if people are thinking this is our work indeed. It sheds a bad reputation on us.

People may do whatever they want. They can provide as many patches as they like but we are distancing ourselves clearly from these patches.

I read through the source topic as did pong. And it was not distinct enough which is why pong even posted there.

Tareblo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Romsstar, think about it. If you're going to stop your job, all of the real Digimon fans will be frustrated and also, all of your job it will be vain. Please, don't fall in their trap.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
It does if people are thinking this is our work indeed. It sheds a bad reputation on us.

If you don't get involved at all it doesn't. Dark Alex had a billion imitators hexing his firmware....he didn't say anything and blew them all away with his releases, and he's still one of the most credible hackers ever. There will always be imitators...lowering yourself to their level by worrying about them is pointless. Ignore it.

Also in that topic -

"(25% of english translation) "
"Is this an older version of the patch?Cause in Osti´s post the translation status is as follows:"
"These can't be the same guys that Osti made a post about. Those one's aren't releasing anything until it's %100 complete. Also, remove the download link from your post OmenHalo."

Seems pretty distinct to me....

All i'm trying to say is that there'll always be morons. Don't let it bother you....

Reactions: 2 people

JamesHarborne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After something like this it's easy to see why you'd feel like quitting so when you feel like that you should take a brake for an hour or too and go and do something else also you should think about all the effort you've put into this already and ask yourself if it's worth abandoning the patch just because some total F****** is trying (and failing) to ruin your and the rest of the teams reputation.

I think you mentioned doing something like this before but another thing you could do is create a youtube channel specifically for the patch and every 2 to 3 days upload a video showing your progress so far not only would this show the quality of the translation but it would make more people aware of your work and bring in more support for the project not only that but it would show off what some parts of the game will look like when done and prevent people from claiming that other lower quality patches are made by your team as it will give them a reference to compare those patches to.

After the crap with this youtuber lei sawada your probably not feeling very motivated to work on the patch but you shouldn't let one guy get to you remember not everyone enjoys trying to ruin peoples reputations some of us are real fans who are doing our best to support this project and the team working to bring this game to all English digimon fans.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country

Just stop....we get the message, you want the patch (and that's not just you but all the 10 post wonders....) Continually stirring the pot over things that happen all over the internet are pointless....besides if you check the source link from that video again it seems someone is aware of this ridiculous tirade of nonsense.

SlayerDE

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
[YT-Window removed for smaller quote]
This person here seriously pisses me off, and this is just a fair warning :

That guy shortens his links and let's dumb people download his malware-files.
If you look at the replies, two people respond that it is working, and if you check their youtube-channel, you'll see that these accounts were created in the last 3 days.
I'm pretty sure that whole youtube-channel of him is a fake and he only wants to share some malware and viruses.
I doubt that he has either a translated file or an old file from this forum topic.

Just registered to share my thanks and my opinnion about that youtube-video!
Thanks!
Greets

Seph54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.c...=hSLQmzoYNYY This person here seriously pisses me off, and this is just a fair warning :

bro this that old patch that one kid leaked back when you guys started trust me it was horrible it makes the controls stick or go crazy i tested it dont worry bout this once the real one come out put your team name some where in the patch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated