Gaming Digimon World Re:Digitize - Anyone making translation?

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have to say the number of people viewing this thread has increased since yesterday.
People from different countries come together working on this project :megusta:

I am admin of the DMWRE facebook page and i shared this topic in many sites, communities, forums, and then too many people just signed here to talk with the translators, to give some support or try to help with something,

I'm very happy with it, that people all over the world are coming here to follow and help anything the translators need.

We really love digimon, many people bought the game anyway.

Those are asking for tips , asking for help with something in the game please go to GameFaqs, i don't know but i guess here is a translation thread =/

Reactions: 3 people

Kenli

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have to say the number of people viewing this thread has increased since yesterday.

I am amin of the DMWRE facebook page and i shared this topic in many sites, communities, forums, and then too many people just signed here to talk with the translators, to give some support or try to help with something,

I'm very happy with it, that people all over the world are coming here to follow and help anything the translators need.

Those are asking for tips , asking for help with something in the game please go to GameFaqs, i don't know but i guess here is a translation thread =/

Agree with you Djalma, Digimon Fans from World Wide come together because this great game! :)

With this English Patch i can play Re:Digitize with more enthusiastic.
I hope the petition for 'Localize Digimon World Re:Digitize' will be response by NamcoB*ndai soon. :D

Reactions: 1 person

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I am amin of the DMWRE facebook page and i shared this topic in many sites, communities, forums, and then too many people just signed here to talk with the translators, to give some support or try to help with something,

Agree with you Djalma, Digimon Fans from World Wide come together because this great game! :)

With this English Patch i can play Re:Digitize with more enthusiastic.
I hope the petition for 'Localize Digimon World Re:Digitize' will be response by NamcoB*ndai soon. :D

Thank you!

I'm not sure but personally i think Namco Bandai is not giving a shit to localize the game, and this is really bad, there are many good RPGs and other games just in japanese and i guess Namco Bandai will earn a lot of $$$ doing some US release.

rjfc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, i appreciate the job you guys are doing but, i feel that the people involved should make a chatroom or something only for them, and leave this thread for community support,updates and things like that. That'd be better because they would be able to communicate better and not translate the same files over and over again along with not having to deal with a flood of messages that aren't helpful to the project at all(yes you guys already said you appreciate our support but having to scroll 2 pages of "support messages" to find an update or a file that another translator posted does not help speeding up the process at all) :P,

So i think you guys should get a private chatroom/skype group/steam group or something for those that know japanese/are coders and can help with something, there you could split the work, e.g. translator 1 does story, translator 2 works on items and so on. That should help with the communication problem.

Again, sorry for my bad english, but i hope i made the message "understandable"

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, i appreciate the job you guys are doing but, i feel that the people involved should make a chatroom or something only for them, and leave this thread for community support,updates and things like that. That'd be better because they would be able to communicate better and not translate the same files over and over again along with not having to deal with a flood of messages that aren't helpful to the project at all(yes you guys already said you appreciate our support but having to scroll 2 pages of "support messages" to find an update or a file that another translator posted does not help speeding up the process at all) :P,

So i think you guys should get a private chatroom/skype group/steam group or something for those that know japanese/are coders and can help with something, there you could split the work, e.g. translator 1 does story, translator 2 works on items and so on. That should help with the communication problem.

So you come on a website to tell people not use the website?
Interesting...
and theres the pm system for that isnt there?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MSVCR100.dll': The specified module could not be found.
Install .NET Framework 4.0 and update c++ framework.

Guys i dont know why but after typing a single letter on a digivice inside jijimon's house..the game hangs...is this a bug or something???or am i the only one who experienced this??hehe

That's exactly what i was trying to say with VRAM, the last file FILE_031.csv contains the passwords,
but if the size of VRAM is to small, the game will crash on that point, thanks for confirming my thought.

To the images:
- they are RGB888 with 256 color and extra palette
- they have the psp graphic swizzling (http://en.wikipedia....ter_graphics%29)
I don't know how to read such graphics, but noesis (a tool available at xentax) has the functions for un-swizzling psp graphics.
&
Where is the offset of the palette?
Also will you be able to fix the VRAM issue?
Would be priority first I guess, then the Image Editor comes.

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I got the point, i think they need something, like sending MP for Crishaan or any people involved.

driggyg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nickname is driggy : some mentioned to me that ye guys are tryin to develop and english patch for digimon re digitize . there is a lawx- lock on certain files with from readin from ur post ye cant seem to pass . ive software not to be named with can modify and release files . used for game development. if ye are stuck on a file ill be willing to unlock them for ye. gud luck with the game .

Crishaan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I got the point, i think they need something, like sending MP for Crishaan or any people involved.

Please read the first page. I'm not part of the translation project. I figured out how to use the programs, but I have no knowledge in the Japanese langauge.
I just made this thread. That is all.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Partially translated FILE_001: http://www.mediafire...zzp4layq20wnnau

FILE_015 still isn't really usable, as the Japanese words are corrupt, somebody has to work from scratch on that.

All right I will take care of that. Nearly did most of it anyways.
By the way from what I see you don't use Google Translator, or well I hope so.

But anyways some things you gotta check. Mosquito is not a state abnormality you can have in Redigitize, but LCD which you mixed it up with, is ;)

Crishaan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I use Google Translator to get a sense of what the translation means. And then I re-word it to make sense Digimon wise.

File 001 - Descriptions of items used in combat. < 20%.
File 002 - Descriptions of items.
File 005 - Accessories. (not sure)
File 006 - Description of accessories.(not sure)
File 008 - Description of Digimon Moves.
File 012 - Descriptions of Digimon evolution. < 40% done.
File 013 - Tamer Names, NPCs < I translated all of them. Pretty sure most of them are right.

Romsstar would you like me to send you some of my translations? When i'm finished?

DarianLoL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Partially translated FILE_001: http://www.mediafire...zzp4layq20wnnau

FILE_015 still isn't really usable, as the Japanese words are corrupt, somebody has to work from scratch on that.

All right I will take care of that. Nearly did most of it anyways.
By the way from what I see you don't use Google Translator, or well I hope so.

But anyways some things you gotta check. Mosquito is not a state abnormality you can have in Redigitize, but LCD which you mixed it up with, is ;)

I don't speak Japanese, i use the spreadsheet for this thing, as fixing it back up is pretty easy.

AJ999000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
who ever had this msvcr100.dll missing ( something like that )
this link should solve your problem
i had this error before
all you have to do is to download the C++ ( link in description )

trhennly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay If I am reading this correctly then everyone waiting for a patch here's what you can do, be supportive and patient.
Romsstar is wanting only a professional patch being released, and as the saying goes 'if you want something done right, do it yourself' We have people willing to help, and some are, but I think Romsstar wants to do most of it himself to ensure it is done right. Isn't that right Romsstar?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: