Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

ben nahalewski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it took some time learning how to get everything right. i think i pulled hair out over the wav files not being accepted by umd composer but i just finished the intro i just took the orignal intro video for the US and converted to pmf testing now..... i did have a question on which files were for translating i dont know which format they need to be to get decrypted or if i needed to use hex editor

Natsuzs

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can someone help me? I have trouble with the beta 2 english patch,when i open the xdeltaUI and
place the x.xdelta file in the patch box and digimon adventure iso in the source file then I name the Output file
"Digimon Adventure" after finish it turn into a normal file not an iso when I copy it to my psp the game won't show up

Blitzkrieg916

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone help me? I have trouble with the beta 2 english patch,when i open the xdeltaUI and
place the x.xdelta file in the patch box and digimon adventure iso in the source file then I name the Output file
"Digimon Adventure" after finish it turn into a normal file not an iso when I copy it to my psp the game won't show up

When choosing where to save output file and naming it, make sure you type in .iso or .cso in the name. Either one will work. Cso is a little smaller because its compressed. That worked for me.

AliasLP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everybody. I am again :)
I have a question. Where is the story in the data EBoot.bin
is the story after the Digimon Names. or after the skills and Items. I can't find them. I founded all but not this -.-
Please help me.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
JPCSP is more stable, try "enable Media Engine" in the options, you'll hve the videos.
And the sounds are still an issue in both emulators btw.

KINGMON

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
enable media engine is not in option (i can load and play digimon world redigitization it works good but i can load digimon adventures but it dont display any video and and also i cant hear any sounds )

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, is the translation project still in works ? I was bored and made my own tool, it can translate EBOOT.BIN, *.txtd, *.pbin, with auto-repointing. (if you ask why i don't post it, it's not finished, has bugs and is only usefull to translators) and i made a simple xdelta patch to demonstrate it: (see readme how it works) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v66lh7zpg1wgaz7 some ingame screens:

Reactions: silverwolf689

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well translation project are "not" in the works since people only wanted some quick menu patch.
But we plan on doing it right after Digitize =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg