Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yeah, i can see that happening, unless while starting a new game with everything unlocked, it makes things harder X_X if not....overkilling far and beyond

ultima espio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just wanted to mention something. I'm pretty sure that would you have figured it out by now, but whatever. What can also be done, instead of redubing the cutscenes is just replacing them with the correspondent ones from the anime; that would be way easier than editing the sound and trying to make it synch for the redub and also the result would be way better. It shouldn't be done though (why?: read pages 27 to 28 (just mentioning that for the ones who weren't following the thread) ).

I have a doubt: I know that a UMD has the limit of 1.8GB. But would the PSP run a modified ISO that is more than 1.8GB ?

It can load up to 2gb. After that it won't load.

Reactions: SuperSZ

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
oh, before anything else, do i need to complete the digimon leaders crossover events in order to make my "new game +" file?, and how can i raise friendship/bond level?, without using cheats?, i'm in the part after yamato/matt and metalgarurumon defeats puppetmon....and i want to unlock all mega levels, i need at least to know the minimum bond lvl i need to unlock every mega level within the game, also, the way that heraklekabuterimon says "giga blaster"/"high mega blaster" sounds so....perfect O__o even though i don't like tentomon that much, his mega level is beast both power and personality, i still haven't unlocked him, but i saw a gameplay of heraklekabuterimon on youtube

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh, before anything else, do i need to complete the digimon leaders crossover events in order to make my "new game +" file?, and how can i raise friendship/bond level?, without using cheats?, i'm in the part after yamato/matt and metalgarurumon defeats puppetmon....and i want to unlock all mega levels, i need at least to know the minimum bond lvl i need to unlock every mega level within the game, also, the way that heraklekabuterimon says "giga blaster"/"high mega blaster" sounds so....perfect O__o even though i don't like tentomon that much, his mega level is beast both power and personality, i still haven't unlocked him, but i saw a gameplay of heraklekabuterimon on youtube

To get the mega lvls of the others digimons u'll need to have 6 or more "kizuna" rank friendship, max is 7, u'll need to do every sub-quests and get the majority of the questions right to lvl the ranks up, and then before the last story digimon boss (dont remember the name) u'll get a big door with some chains on it, each chain with a color corresponding to each digimon tamer, and the doors beside that principal one with the correspondent colors of the chains, each of this secondarys doors has digimons that uve beaten before (like metalseadramon, venommyostimon, etc) and that each trainer (Joe, mimi, takeru, sora, matt, izzy) will beat to gain the mega lvl, hope i helped ;)

Gold011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
To get the mega lvls of the others digimons u'll need to have 6 or more "kizuna" rank friendship, max is 7, u'll need to do every sub-quests and get the majority of the questions right to lvl the ranks up, and then before the last story digimon boss (dont remember the name) u'll get a big door with some chains on it, each chain with a color corresponding to each digimon tamer, and the doors beside that principal one with the correspondent colors of the chains.

then, unless i use cwcheats, i'm pretty much screwed...and does something bad happen if i use the max bond rank cheat and for example i get into a question/decision that level ups the bond level?

ultrab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
then, unless i use cwcheats, i'm pretty much screwed...and does something bad happen if i use the max bond rank cheat and for example i get into a question/decision that level ups the bond level?

No, i used the max rank cheat, works fine, when cheat is on, they just talk and there are no questions anymore since all ranks are lvl max

Loza

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for bringing back old posts, but I was reading through the last pages and noticed someone talking about the latin-american version of the songs. I got the suddenly urge to mention that they also made an original dubbed version of the song Brave Heart. Here's a video in case anyone is interested (which I highly doubt :P )

mulumil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
uh i was wondering something uh romstar/roxas/stormyu will you guys be releasing the storyline patched aswell or only the menu

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
uh i was wondering something uh romstar/roxas/stormyu will you guys be releasing the storyline patched aswell or only the menu

roxas said that he wanted to translate some parts of the story (the subquests and the last part with all the trainers and dungeons and stuff), but he didn't confirm 100% that he'll do it. I think he was experimenting with some stuff, but so far he didn't report any progress (maybe because he's just focusing mainly on the menus)

Sorry for bringing back old posts, but I was reading through the last pages and noticed someone talking about the latin-american version of the songs. I got the suddenly urge to mention that they also made an original dubbed version of the song Brave Heart. Here's a video in case anyone is interested (which I highly doubt :P )

You're wrong. Latinoamerica never got in the TV show an official redubbed version of Brave Heart, just Butterfly. That video is a fandub made by the guy who did the official latinoamerican redub of Butterfly, Cesar Franco. Just because he did an official Butterfly redub (which was on TV), doesn't make his brave heart redub an OFFICIAL redub.

In fact, in that Brave Heart redub he changed practically all the lyrics when compared to the original. However, dualkey also made a fandub of Brave Heart but with the original japanese lyrics nicely adapted to spanish, here it is:

(Most of people on this thread don't speak spanish so I guess you'll just have to believe me :P )

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
NPJH-50686_1321322485_286.jpg

A big thanks to psprazor

silverwolf689

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. Looks like you are catching up to the translation team's work. (By no means Am I stating that this is a competition.)
Keep it up

silverwolf689

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh and on a separate note, for the people who are making patches. Since you guys aren't working together, please make sure to include a small readme file with your patch that lists details such as what has been done or is going to be done, and whose is it. It will help people distinguish all the patches from one another. I wouldn't want to downgrade accidentally. Just

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What if we're bored of people doing nonsense and just forget about doing a full translation of that one?

cause people just don't give a shit of all the stuff we said about: we will do a menu patch, why do you want to do one ? doing translation is not a competition, we have done what you're doing already. Etc etc

I'm just bored.

Edit:
Nice. Looks like you are catching up to the translation team's work. (By no means Am I stating that this is a competition.)
Keep it up
That's totally it, and it's very sad. For once I agreed to do a menu patch because people can't wait but yeah, this is a competition, xhai win, deal with it.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What if we're bored of people doing nonsense and just forget about doing a full translation of that one?

cause people just don't give a shit of all the stuff we said about: we will do a menu patch, why do you want to do one ? doing translation is not a competition, we have done what you're doing already. Etc etc

I'm just bored.

Edit:

That's totally it, and it's very sad. For once I agreed to do a menu patch because people can't wait but yeah, this is a competition, xhai win, deal with it.

I don't know, xhai is doing so great on this one, maybe we should drop it completely and don't do Adventure at all.
We clearly lost, accepting defeat is also a way to grow.

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I honestly don't understand you guys. Let me try to follow your logic: unless xhai or whoever else quit doing these patches (which are not competing against yours, and doesn't change your work in any way), you'll stop working on this game because although you know the technical differences about these 2 kind of patches, you consider his patch a "threat" (because of some unknown reason).

You are free to do whatever you want, nobody is paying you to make these patches so if you want to quit then absolutly nobody will stop you (I'm not saying that I WANT you to quit, in fact it would be quite nice to someday, have a nicely done patch from yours). But quiting would completly prove that you were doing this for the fame, because it will lead people to understand that somehow you were jelous of xhai because he was releasing stuff before you, although that stuff isn't 100% accurate. In my opinion, I wouldn't release anything till it's good enough (like you do), but I wouldn't get "angry" or disturbed either because some other person released stuff first. I thought that, after all these pages you would just ignore his patch and concentrate on your own, but I was wrong.

If what you said about quiting was sarcastical, then I'm sorry that I didn't get the sarcasm.

Reactions: kal_

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But quiting would completly prove that you were doing this for the fame, because it will lead people to understand that somehow you were jelous of xhai because he was releasing stuff before you, although that stuff isn't 100% accurate. In my opinion, I wouldn't release anything till it's good enough (like you do), but I wouldn't get "angry" or disturbed either because some other person released stuff first..
Where's the fame in: Don't want to spend countless hours when someone clearly wants to do the same stuff we were doing ?
It's not like there's no other game to translate, we wanted to make something good, xhai got images / text and google translate, people are happy, why wasting time and efforts when people don't give a damn.

So yeah, bye

Reactions: Roxas75

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Where's the fame in: Don't want to spend countless hours when someone clearly wants to do the same stuff we were doing ?
It's not like there's no other game to translate, we wanted to make something good, xhai got images / text and google translate, people are happy, why wasting time and efforts when people don't give a damn.

So yeah, bye

Well, then if you consider that you're done with this game then it would be very nice from you if you can give him the tools you used so far so that he can continue developing his patch but with a higher level of quality. I'm not demanding anything, I just think that it would be a nice idea (after all, you won't be using them anymore if you decided to stop working on this game, right?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya