OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright well I've successfully completed the game and for some reason, no matter how many battles I do I can't get ANY PP. Is this a result of beating the game or is there something I've done to my game? Anyone got an answer for me x.x plz?

Nigrok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have tried many many pins. I only seem to get PP when I'm off the game. Other then that, I recieve 0 PP after a battle. I even put my game on Ultimate mode to hopefully get PP, but it denies me. At first I thought it was because I couldn't get PP in the chapter "Another Day", but its the same for all chapters.

Nigrok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MEH! TWEWY....why has thou forsaken me? x.x I need PP!
frown.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
always read the item descriptions.
as you apparently just found out, several items give a very good bonus at the cost of something else(like pp, or hp)

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
hey guys, i gotta a issue on TWEWY , yesterday i started playing it on my flashcart and on the middle of a cutscene, while you are running and get past the other girl ( in te beggining) the game froze... i'll try again today... is there any kind of AP on this game?

D

Deleted-236924

MaxNuker said:
hey guys, i gotta a issue on TWEWY , yesterday i started playing it on my flashcart and on the middle of a cutscene, while you are running and get past the other girl ( in te beggining) the game froze... i'll try again today... is there any kind of AP on this game?
You are on a CycloDS, right?
Turn off Battery Saver.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ahh, twewy. also the best pin combination? i dunno. there are some pins i can't use. i mean it doesn't suit my style. i usually use the J of the M set.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.