Gaming Diancie giveaway by just filling a quick registration

candyfangs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not working for me either since I tried to do this using Hola... I haven't gotten any codes, so if someone can PM me one of their spares it would be nice c:

Taikidono

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
@Quene138 If you find a workable method can you share it with us? likewise i'm also trying to find out ways to get them. Seems like even people is mexico are complaining to gameplanet facebook page about ip block despite them trying three different computers.

Hilton Machado Vargas

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi. anybody nice enough to spare me a code i would be very generous if that´s the case. just to let you know i would give 2 legendaries of my own for 1 code. plz add me: Pokémon X FC: 1204-0087-7463.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping it would work since I live in Texas, darn wall we put up must be getting in the way!

But I just get "Inicio invalido", which google says is " Home Invalid"

Fiddle sticks, missed the gengar event, now I think I shall miss this one to... lol The code probably would not have worked for me any how I bet.

Thanks for posting this, and congrats to all those who got something out of this. :yaynds:

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i live nowhere near mexico, for anyone who wants to know how i did it i just used a vpn server based in Mexico (not for the registration or anything, just for the part where you type your email to get a code)

then i immediately disconnected from the vpn and got a code in my email within seconds so yeah

noblues29757

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had to register and use the part on the right side. And the code doesn't work for european versions, too bad.

Attachments

• Diancie code.png
    Diancie code.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 279

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally got the three extra codes for my friends. Just used random Mexican Proxies (searched in google) through FoxyProxy extension for Chrome.
Required some "trial-and-error", some of the proxies that I found didn't work, but now it's over. :)

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone be kind enough to PM me a code? I was able to create an account and everything but when I put in my email the site just sits there.. I tried different proxies too but nothing helps. If not then could anyone recommend a working proxy? again the ones I try just don't seem to want to work.

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Would anyone be kind enough to PM me a code? I was able to create an account and everything but when I put in my email the site just sits there.. I tried different proxies too but nothing helps. If not then could anyone recommend a working proxy? again the ones I try just don't seem to want to work.

I would suggest to use one of these proxies (they keep refreshing the list, use the most recent ones). Required me some trial-and-error, but around one hour later, I'm finally grabbed the three Diancie codes for my friends.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest to use one of these proxies (they keep refreshing the list, use the most recent ones). Required me some trial-and-error, but around one hour later, I'm finally grabbed the three Diancie codes for my friends.

Yeah that's what I've been using. I know the sites supposed to verify the email first before sending you a code but I haven't had any luck. I guess I'll keep trying each one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...