• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,463
  • Replies 18
D

Deleted User

OP
DiabloIIIcover.jpg
So diablo is coming soon, Is anyone excited about the game?

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked up the open-weekend beta, and I'm really liking the atmosphere of this. Too bad I'm poor, and there might not be an efficient crack for this game :(

However, one thing that makes me leery is I run at a solid 60fps with everything set high etc. etc., and with an FPS cap at 60, but when a large mass of enemies spawn, there is a split moment where my FPS will drop to 7. That seems like something that would've been ironed out with only a month 'til release. There were a few of these sudden, but very very short, stutters while I played last night... huh :/

D

Deleted User

OP
I picked up the open-weekend beta, and I'm really liking the atmosphere of this. Too bad I'm poor, and there might not be an efficient crack for this game :(

However, one thing that makes me leery is I run at a solid 60fps with everything set high etc. etc., and with an FPS cap at 60, but when a large mass of enemies spawn, there is a split moment where my FPS will drop to 7. That seems like something that would've been ironed out with only a month 'til release. There were a few of these sudden, but very very short, stutters while I played last night... huh :/
Thats because of the stress test on the server, it gives massive frames drops.

And the game wont be pirateable, everything is stored and generated online.

D

Deleted User

OP
With diablo 3 coming out in less than 10 days, I was wondering what classes people planned on playing.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.