EEkumBOkum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

I apologize if this is a stupid thread and if this is the wrong place to post it...about a month ago I downgraded my 3ds from 9.2, installed CFW and then installed Devmenu using ctrclient and it has been great! But a few days ago I went into data management, not knowing that it deletes all of your installed cia's when you do so.... And so it deleted devm...

Now, when I go back to install it I get the failed to connect problem every single time.. I have seriously been trying for hours and am getting so frustrated! I have disconnected both my pc and 3ds from wifi multiple times and reconnected, rebooted CFW plenty of times and have disabled literally all security on my network... I have no idea what the issue is!

The first time I installed it... I had problems for like 15 minutes and then all of a sudden in just worked..But this time I am having no luck! Any suggestions? Cause I'm stumped :wtf:

Loaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you booting your palantine cfw by holding the L button still? Have you updated your 3DS' local ip in the run.bat file (it is almost guaranteed to have changed)?

Jak27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes and yes :( Still no luck

I had the same issue as well, and I found that the best solution was to simply redo the whole process to setup REDNAND again. Format emuNAND, extract it, convert it into a REDNAND and re-inject it. Worked for me and my friend when we were both getting the error.

Also, what method are you using for emuNAND extraction/injection, I think emuNANDTool works best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea