Mamapop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello Everyone !

When i want to launch Detective Pikachu Returns, this one check my internet connection and don't start the game....

Any Idea ?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Then I would try another release. Because you are the only one I seen talk about it requiring internet.

xtrem2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Im also having this problem, first time installation works, but if i restart the os, tries to check online

chocofenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Im also having this problem, first time installation works, but if i restart the os, tries to check online
Exactly the same, if i get a crash or need to reboot DPR needs reinstalling, doesnt seem to occur with any other game, DBI and Tinfoil tried, installs fine every time.

(16.1, latest sigpatches, linkalho)

@Mamapop if you reboot do you get the online check return?

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SAME HERE! Installs and launches the first time. Once you reboot the switch it does the online check. Installed with latest Tinfoil...

Never seen this happen in a game before...

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all!

Want to add the COMPANY OF HEROES COLLECTION does it as well. Doesnt matter how you install it, after a reboot it requires an online connection...

Reactions: xtrem2k

chocofenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SAME HERE! Installs and launches the first time. Once you reboot the switch it does the online check. Installed with latest Tinfoil...

Never seen this happen in a game before...
Im sure you got it legitimately from your own copy, was it ripped to xci or nsp?

whitesword7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sure you got it legitimately from your own copy, was it ripped to xci or nsp?

why are you even asking this question? since piracy discussion are not allowed in here, of course the answer is always yes its from a legitimate copy that they own themselves

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer