Hacking Desperate with Shipping

RatonCrispiN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i sorry for post my problem here, but i need desperately help...

i buy from Gamersection a Supercard/Superkey combo, he shipped July/31 but as for now Sep/19 my package dont arrive, in the gamersection support mail delayed more than 5 days to answer my questions, but they dont help me to track my order or do something to resolve these...

what can i do?

please help...

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Dude, if the customs in your country is like in mine, it will take forever... I'm waiting two AC adapters that was posted in july,31 too, as a M3.

But I have the tracking numbers. It says that they are being checked by customs. Did you already ordered something from another country before? So you can know the modus operanti of your country customs service.

If it is not normal, send email to the store, complaning. That is the first thing to do.

RatonCrispiN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Macuna, are you from mexico? i'm live in chihuahua, my problem is that the package was send via canada post, and i not have a tracking number...

sorry i see you flag now...i see Kiko and i think you live in mexico

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is suggest calling the company and demanding your tracking number for your purchase. If they refuse to give it to you, demand your money back, and you'll take your bussiness elsewhere. If you paid with a credit card or paypal, chances are that you can get a refund or say that it never arrived by calling the credit card company, or paypal and letting them sort it out
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up