Homebrew desperate for gamecube games on usb

OtakuLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
no mater what i do i cannot play gc games on usb loader gx on my first attemp i failed i installed dios mios lite and it failed then i wanted to play my retail game paper mario TYD and it just was a black screen and then find out what to do and installed rvl-mios-v10.wad and it worked the on my second attemp and on computer downloaded a gc iso and run it with DiscEX and copy to my usb like this usb/games/GZLE03 (zelda wind waker) then on the wii i tried with DIOS MIOS 2.9 wad file and install it then went to my usb loader and then nothing part of the steps of the tutorial i followed i went to global setting then to loader settings and the options that are on the menu are this

GC Force Interface
DML NMM Mode
DML LED Activity
DML PAD Hook
DML No Disc
DML Debug

please help!!!

izzydeank

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no mater what i do i cannot play gc games on usb loader gx on my first attemp i failed i installed dios mios lite and it failed then i wanted to play my retail game paper mario TYD and it just was a black screen and then find out what to do and installed rvl-mios-v10.wad and it worked the on my second attemp and on computer downloaded a gc iso and run it with DiscEX and copy to my usb like this usb/games/GZLE03 (zelda wind waker) then on the wii i tried with DIOS MIOS 2.9 wad file and install it then went to my usb loader and then nothing part of the steps of the tutorial i followed i went to global setting then to loader settings and the options that are on the menu are this

GC Force Interface
DML NMM Mode
DML LED Activity
DML PAD Hook
DML No Disc
DML Debug

please help!!!
You need to install dios mios, not dios mios lite. Lite is sd card only.

WDae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure your FAT32 partition is the first partition on your drive. (E.g: sda1 = fat32 ; sda2 = ext4)

OtakuLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i did install the DIOS MIOS but it still shows the DIOS MIOS LITE options in the loader setting and i want to make it to just dios mios i just want to change it

miihackwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
make sure you have the BC V6 wad installed. The rvl-mios-v10.wad is for playing Gamecube backups from a disc.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

GC Force Interface
DML NMM Mode
DML LED Activity
DML PAD Hook
DML No Disc
DML Debug

please help!!!

USB Loader GX's Setting text don't reflect what you have installed.
You need to have your USB HDD formatted to FAT32 with 32k CLustersize on the first partition.

That bit I bolded in your quote. You don't need to do DiscEX. All you need to do is create a folder on your HDD called "games" and make individual folders for each game. The name of the folder doesn't even matter. Then just rename your gcm or iso to "game.iso" and place it in their folders in the games folder.

OtakuLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
ok now i have a new issue now i tried the dios mios lite sd card and the game is there but all that hapens is that the icon shows but there is a text that says incorrect config version please updated your loader

OtakuLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yes i went ot the options i selected update then i then i selectet to updated usb loader gx and says no new updates then i selected wiiTDB.xml and it's already up to date it says

David80008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You will most likely have to manually update your USB loader, I had this exact issue after updating Dios Mios months ago to 2.6 I believe, USBloaderGX says it was up to date but a good soul on here gave me the latest update....

Reactions: Hielkenator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.