stefanol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
ItsMetaKnight - bullshit. Pokemon created with WC injected via Pokesav, and the one obtained at the event are virtually identical. You can't tell the difference, neither by Pokesav nor hex checking... If you claim something else, then probably you know nothing.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much coolbho3000!!!
laugh.gif

And you're welcome Chamillionaire
wink.gif

ItsMetaKnight said:
that's not true... it changes some hidden hex values from FF to 00 etc. it's not an exact copy.

Wrong. Dumping/injecting Wonder Card data from/to a .SAV file doesn't involve decryption/encryption of data at all, it's a direct read/write operation, so no "obscure" changes are introduced and the .PCD + .PGT files are just copies of a couple of data blocks exactly as they appear on the .SAV file.

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why people are complaining...as long as the stats are legit and games such as Pokemon Battle Revolution say they are legit...then why complain. Are you so butt hurt by the fact people can save time/gas money/etc. by getting the event themselves?

It's not like people are allowed using Deoxys in a tournament or anything anyway. Nintendo enjoys giving us pokemon we are not even allowed using in tournaments or anything of the sort.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since you guys seem to be ontop of legit or not Pokemanz, if I played the 493 patch of this game, would they be legit Pokemon? Or what?

CPhantom

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing they'd show up legit in pokemon battle revolution, but that is only because catching location is not looked at. If you were to play online with someone who knows that stuff though, then they could prove you as a phony. I mean, if it says you have a legendary that was caught at route 204, then it is clearly hacked.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gaisuto said:
Ones caught with the patch are perfectly legit (as far as the games think anyway) and nothing negative will come out of it.

Nice. So the only thing giving them away is their capture location?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
Gaisuto said:
Ones caught with the patch are perfectly legit (as far as the games think anyway) and nothing negative will come out of it.

Nice. So the only thing giving them away is their capture location?
Yeah, which if you're just battling then they'd never see it anyway. The only way they could see is through the trading menu.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CPhantom said:
Just don't use those legendary pokemon in battle
lecture.gif

no no to the illegal overpowered tier.
Hey now! I use a Legendary or two, as long as the one I battle does the same. If they're using their Legendaries then I bring out mine to the same equal number of theirs. Generally I use one or two. Nothing wrong with it as long as you warn them ahead of time.
yaynds.gif

CPhantom

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
CPhantom said:
Just don't use those legendary pokemon in battle
lecture.gif

no no to the illegal overpowered tier.
Hey now! I use a Legendary or two, as long as the one I battle does the same. If they're using their Legendaries then I bring out mine to the same equal number of theirs. Generally I use one or two. Nothing wrong with it as long as you warn them ahead of time.
yaynds.gif
if someone else is using it then fine, but I mean if someone doesn't use them then it is just your advantage >.>;; I only managed to beat my cheap ass friend using a dialga and Roar of Timing me because of my Togekiss.

I am not a fan of legendaries at all.

My team:
Lucario
Zangoose (Shiny =D )
Togekiss
Alakazam
Metagross
Rhyperior

awwww yeah
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum