Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Bloodgod said:
Anyone want to teach me how to dupe items or give me items they dont want? Just started and I'm level 29

Why would you want to Dupe items? Or for that matter, why would anyone give you items? Play through the game a few times with online mode on. Its tons of fun.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demon's Soluls is amazing. Play the game how it was meant to be played or it loses a lot of its fun.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
_Chaz_ said:
Demon's Soluls is amazing. Play the game how it was meant to be played or it loses a lot of its fun.

what do you mean by 'how it was meant to be played'? i have the game it is excellent but soooo frustrating at times, i was also wondering if you know how to drop items?

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Funnily enough I was in the middle of a Demons Souls marathon just now myself. I think you can trade items with people if someone joins you as a blue phantom, you can each drop items and pick them up. I have never tried this myself though, but if its possible to trade it would be the only way to do it as far as I know.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^thats actually how it works. But one person drops the item. the other picks it up. The item dropper exits out via PS3 quit button (hold PS button). That way the game doesn't autosave any progress and it will load the last save state the next time you boot up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool