Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
meh..demonoid is awful anyway..since there's no ratio requirements no one ever seeds and i never get more than like 20kbps from there

now everyone will have to find a tracker that actually has 1:1 ratio requirements and actually have to seed for once maybe

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So glad I leeched all my crap literally yesterday... Now I just need this torrent to finish and I am all happy

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it just me, or do i always reach a 10:1 ratio, my computer has fiber optic internet, so whenever i'm using a demonoid torrent, i upload at about 500KB
and only download at 50KB

sucks, what's better and as secure?
anyone?

i loved demonoid because there wasn't much scam and it was really clean and aesthetic

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow this makes me really worry about the website i get my wii games from. its been down ever since i've been back from school. hopefully its just sum server probs. ya i liked demonoid. didnt really have an account there too long but it was pretty cool

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a dark day for pirate's
cry.gif

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I read on digg that they were shut down, but they will be back, this was by one of the mods, but eh, can't really trust it. We'll figure it out in a day or two and I'm sure they will be back. Demonoid is the second largest torrent site, it will be back...

DeanS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably a new server install or something just give it some time, they were on maintenance before it went out so no biggie that they are readjusting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: